SG

Posted on Oct 7, 2021
Repeated Purchase

One of the better protein cookies that I can find. used to have Quest but didn't like the exorbitantly high saturated fats packed in 1 cookie. I'm not usually a fan of Atkin's products with high sugar alcohol contents but this cookie just somehow works. the peanut bits maybe a lil soggy. i may try to toast it in the oven next time if I have the patience.

f3e4c7d8-76dd-46cb-8cbd-fc9925051788
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

very yummy, healthy and chewy, dense cookie! I was craving chewy cookie while I'm trying to lose weight. now I found the perfect keto cookie! love it! not too sweet even sugar is sprinkled on top. perfect size to carry , can't believe it has 8g of fiber. love it!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I bought the product and I must point out that the taste is great. Leaves no side effects, not heavy. The taste of peanut butter is noticeable. Compared to many other protein cookies, it is one of the best. Too bad there is only a small number in the box. highly recommend,

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Soft and chewy cookie, not too big but just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. The peanut flavor is not too strong nor is it too overwhelmingly sweet, nice cookie!

7426f40e-5161-4b11-8b79-972d705fbffe
4823d5ec-a07d-4284-9764-40b04c350c9b
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Drier and doesn’t taste as good as the Quest peanut butter protein cookie but lower calories with similar amount of protein per cal, which is why I got it to try. Worth finishing the box but next time I’d rather get the Quest one and eat it half a cookie at a time to manage the total calories.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

So far so good as keto cookies in terms of favor. Soft cookies, not too sweet. Convenient snacks but max can take one in a day as calories still high.

cb3e8822-e875-4145-b5a5-9391873a12a5
71151376-812f-4f0d-8c8a-d6de3d0ffa2c
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

These are so good! Taste just like regular peanut butter cookies 🍪 How can something this healthy/nutritious taste so good? I’m literally in love 😍

Posted on May 28, 2022

Good cookies. They taste better than other low carb protein cookies are the closest to a cookie in this genre that I’ve tasted. Good for a little pick me up when you want a snack.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I super love it. I miss cookies since I am on a low carb diet and this definitely satisfied my cookie cravings. Will try the other flavors next. Even my mom loved it ❤️

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This one is good No strange taste of sweetness. I have tried the chocolate one and peanut butter one, the peanut butter cookies is better. It is chewy , is the type I like.