SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Great choice!

Simply perfect all purpose cleaner. I tested it first with cleaning microwave and it did absolutely amazing job without necessary rubbing and scratching. I appreciate that it doesn't leave bubbles/soup behind. So easy to wipe off anything. Smells really lovely but not overwhelming artificial scent. You get a lot of product compare to others on market for similar pricing. Great spray bottle without leaking on sides. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

39bfbe5a-2ba0-4626-abd2-aba0eb88bc7c
b878f074-d2a5-426e-8311-9bd192cbefeb
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The product is just great! I love its scent, and the ingredients are safe, so I clean my child's furniture, her table and everything with this product. I also clean our kitchen furniture with it and it makes a great job and removes oily spots very easily. Loved the product and will surely recommend it!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I buy this for kitchen. the igredients are natural - so I do not have to worry about the bad impact on the nvironment. and also I am not worried for the family members, since it is harmful. the cleaner halps me clean my stove fast and easy. I spray the stove, leave it for 5-7 minutes and then I wipe it with paper towels - impeccable!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I'm yet to try this product but I read amazing reviewes about the product. I also like the clean ingredients in it and it smells nice.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I was looking for a replacement for another brand that ran out of stock. This product serves it's purpose and removes wet stains or sticky stains effectively when used on glass and mirror.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Regular user of this product. The price has gone up but I keep buying it cos it is so good. It cleans well and smells nice.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I bought it the second time as it is very useful meanwhile do less harm to baby compare many other products! I used it to clean my kitchen daily !

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

It does the job and i like the citrusy smell 💛 It also doesn’t irritate my nose or eyes which is awesome, unlike the chemicals on the market ): If this was helpful please like 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Best natural cleaner ever! Removes stain better than baking soda. My household swears by this and we will always buy it in bulk when it’s in stock.