SG

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
良い

Nice product! It was a little strong lavender aroma but it’s getting less and nicely blended in. My dog’s hair looks very shine after using the spray and brushed.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

We adopted a puppy and got this to get her cleaned up in between the weekly baths. It smells so good and it's easy to use. Good results so definitely on the re-purchase list

Posted on May 19, 2022

Must have for furry friends!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

it is good fir my dog after walk

mori-ring
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is used for wiping after brushing after returning home from a walk. I don't like my dog because I'm not used to it, but I'm happy that it's easy to use. However, the nozzle part is unstable and spinning, and there is some liquid leakage, which is delicate. There is a sense of security that iHerb purchases as a liquid to spray on your dog.

Auto-translated from Japanese

When I hear the scent of lavender, there are many products that claim the scent of lavender, but this does not mean that the scent of lavender is strong, and my dog could use it without dislike. The nozzle also has a spray and a storm, so it is good because it can be used properly. I use it when brushing, when static electricity is generated, or when I make a mistake in the toilet and stain my hair, but the scent is not too strong and the contents are safe, so I use it without worrying about it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The fragrance and quality are very good, but there is a problem with the design of the bottle opening and closing, and the liquid must be poured into another bottle before it can be used

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good product. The smell is very strong for me. Quality and composition, like all products of this brand - super!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's hard to use because the spray comes out roughly, and it's sticky so I don't use it at all ...