SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Good but has a smell

Bought it for myself since I have eczema and smell sensitive. The lotion itself is okay, spreading it make it more whiteish until it absorbs, it's a thick formula. It had a bit of bitter smell that put me off at first sniff, but it's not dominant and goes away aventually. I would say it probably is great on baby skin, based off my own experience. overall solid lotion.

It is a thicker texture, very right and moisturising. I form the Shea butter or beeswax proportion is quick height and leave a thicker later on the skin. It will be suitable for very dry sensitive skin. Large 4xx ml could last me a full winter season. It is an okay product but I would love a much lighter formula.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Delightfully creamy moisturizer! Love the pump and it absorbs quickly! My new favorite! Love that it's EWG verified, so I feel good using it, especially because I'm pregnant.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very nice body lotion, good composition, not harmfull ingredients, rich but easily applied. Would like some extra scent

66c9ff35-3802-4cac-a069-087fc0ab53b8
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great moisturizer. No artificial fragrance. Perfect for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The aroma is good, not sticky, which is what I like. Good volume. She took 7 months for herself and the child. I will be grateful for the useful 👍🏻

962e4ddf-7f68-4568-960f-3ab517f2780f
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I have dry skin and I don't see that the hydration lasts very long, but it is pleasant to use, good smell, fast absorption. I will put it on my children

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Odorless for the little ones, easily absorbed, without harmful ingredients

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The volume and consistency are super pleasing! No odor, very good moisturizer

Posted on May 21, 2022