SG

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Smells good but also pretty strong

It definitely worked at least for a good while. The smell is very nice but it’s also pretty strong so it’ll carry that smell for daaaays. So it’s perfect if your genius dog peed in the foyer and don’t want people to be hit with the pee smell, instead they’ll get hit with this smell (which again is very nice) instead. So I don’t LOVE it but it did work and smelled good. Don’t recommend around those who are sensitive to smells though.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This refresher has a great smell. It is citrusy and very pleasant. I have vaccummed my carpet with it and it appears nicer. I plan on using it all the way and may repurchase again!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love wall to wall carpeting but keeping it clean and fresh is always an issue. I sprinkled Aunt Fannie's and instantly the room was like an orchard right before harvest. Vacuumed up with no problems and left everything fresh-I highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I just started using this on our living room rug. The cat's often travel across and lay on it, so I wanted something that was safe and refreshed the rug without always having to shampoo it. This powder does a great job and the smell is great!

Cassie
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Does the job! The powder is really fine, I think it would be safer to wear a mask or something to protect yourself from inhaling while handling

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love this product- makes my house smell clean and fresh. Defiantly removes the pet smells, although I would say this is a little pricey for what it is, I have seen some cheaper and in bigger bottles.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The country I live in doesn’t sell carpet powder and I looked everywhere. As always iHerb to the rescue with carpet powder!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

You don't get very much product with this. It is the size of a small cheese shaker container. The powder itself is fine. I don't find the smell overwhelming like some commenters. It's very fresh, but this depends on how sensitive you are to smells

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The smell is wonderful you put it on the carpet after 5 to 10 minutes you vacuum it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like this carpet powder , its refresh my carpet and smelling good