SG

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Works wonders, great for pore and oil control Almost instantaneously improves your acne and visibly brightens your skin. Compared to its miraculous work, scent is not an obstacle. Honestly it’s not that bad, stuffs have been defo exaggerated I personally like this smell a lot. Smells like wood and nature with a touch of tar. Will buy again n recommend 5 stars mwah

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I mix a drop of this with a base oil eg jojoba and use it on my face. It feels good on my skin and I have noticed an overall improved appearance of my lines when I use this regularly. I actually like the smell (but my kids don't), it's earthy. However, it didn't make a difference on a couple of small scars I have.

Look forward to using it. Not quite easy to find this oil so I was glad there was one from Aura Casia. A bit on the expensive side though…will use well!

d89c18f9-d742-476c-9cfa-33bfaad5752c
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

this oil will give you a nice glow you feel like you've got a little sun you will glow a little goes a long way

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I had have adult acne, of course i got some ointment form doctor, but this oil is very helpful to me. It’s little sensitive sometimes and the smell is enough to stand to me. Even my skin is recover well, i am using 2-3 drop with serum.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I used a few drops mixed with my moisturizer and apply it to my face. I notice a difference in the texture of my skin and it seems to refine my pores. The smell is not that great tho.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Quite potent carrot oil! Make sure you mix it with a carrier oil prior to use it as it may be rough on your skin. Very high quality!

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Nov 14, 2020

Great Quality. Pleasant smell. Carrot seed oil antioxidant properties suggests that it might be beneficial in cosmetics as a rejuvenator for aging skin. I use Carrot seed essencial Oil topically by adding 2 to 4 drops mixed with a carrier oil, like Rosehip Oil, Tamanu Oil, Marula Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Camellia Oil and rub it directly onto the skin. I use it as a Serum. Then I apply a moisturizer. For me it works a lot. I'm 39 years old. I highly recommend it.

eb4125f9-c367-4f43-a849-84a24560d3f7
61fe7234-e580-405d-bd90-eeb298dd1dc4
084b73f2-b2e6-42da-80e2-dc6d66e01f64
655b313a-531e-4ed8-8e50-e387d2de798f
483b2921-3d28-41a5-85a5-8abbe0e51484
Posted on May 19, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

A very good oil for oily skin. I'm prone to adult acne and use this oil together with geranium oil when I notice a pimple coming up (I put a drop of the oil on a cotton bud and then gently rub it on a pimple). The only downside - the smell is really strong.