SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

For such a reasonable price, this body oil is absolutely divine. It smells great - just fresh and natural, not artificial. Instead of using body lotions, I just apply some of this onto damp arms and legs right after I step out of the shower or bath and towel off. It's a great product!

Scent: None of that overly sweet and chemical scent. It also smells like a cup of freshly brewed tea which is a plus for me. Quality: Absorbs quickly into the skin. It's definitely moisturizing without that really greasy oily feel. My skin looks supple and nourished. Storage: Cool, dry area away from the sunlight. Preferably in a plastic bag to avoid the oil mess. Packaging: Great. Straightforward bottle and lid. Easy to use. Appreciate the size, it's not a small itty-bitty bottle. Sensitivity: My husband has sensitive skin and so far there has been no such issues at all. Benefit: QT with my husband when he massages me with this!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This product is true Lavender Scent, not fake, like some. The oil is lovely and clean. A little bit, goes a long way! This product is delightful. Packaging was great. Really good value for money the sizing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I will definitely be purchasing more. I rub it into my temples, (just a small amount needed) and my forehead if I have a migraine. It works wonders and helps alot. I find at night it helps me relax and sleep soundly too. It smells DIVINE! I love lavender and this oil smells true to the lavender scent. Its like rubbing the lavender flower on your fingers, it smells so identical. 'FINALLY', a Lavender Oil product that actually works and smells amazing! Superior Product - LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This is my favorite body oil! I like the price, I like the size, and I love the wonderfully balanced lavender scent. Even though it's labeled as a lavender scent, it's actually a blend of different essential oils, and that makes the fragrance more complex and interesting. The scent is not too strong, but potent enough to truly have an aromatherapy effect.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

this is my absolute favorite lavender oil. This has a lavender blend that doesn't smell synthetic. It's heavy enough to keep my skin moisturized without having to add lotion as a second layer. I don't care for the new packaging as the spout allows too much to come out at once.