SG

ANGELA
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This product has no excess packaging, and there's more in a pouch than I expected there to be. There are also NO fake scents in it; it's all essential oils. There are no synthetic, chemical perfumes in it at all, and that's why I can use it. This item will NOT cause you to have a UTI if you're prone to them like I am. All-natural, great quality ingredients make for a very relaxing bath. For a regular-sized tub, I use the whole package. If you're very sensitive or have a super reactive body, this product is very gentle and should not cause you any issues.

Beautiful scent, natural ingredients and a couple of scoops go a long way in a big warm bath. I like that Aura Cacia mineral salt bath does not contain synthetic fragrances and are infused with a natural mix of lavender essential oils. Some bath products cut cost and use a lot of lavandin or spike lavender, resulting in a more herbal or camphorous lavender scent. This mineral bath salt has a soft balanced lavender scent, very beneficial for relaxation.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Size quality dosage and benefit taste ingridents perfecr. S so good me and mg daughter take ig as d ur is making didfedence and i try again as it should be the best and it iBgood improved my levels with high benefit and ingredients are good you shoud have i order mNh

Posted on May 18, 2022

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

While some of these herbal blends are very soothing, I also love the blends that are stimulating. My very favorite is Lavender as it is very soothing to the senses and the fragrant aroma permeates and leaves a relaxing scent of Lavender on your body. It is very gentle and non irritating and can be used everyday if you wish.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I was so happy to find this size tub of the product. It's great to have at home and be able to control the amount of product you use each time. It smells beautiful and the scent lasts ages in the bathroom even after you have used it. It is very relaxing to use and feels very spa like, like an indulgent treat.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Took this to a staycation. Dumped it 1 whole packet in the hotel bathtub. Soooo relaxing. Too bad I did not get to enjoy it for longer. I actually recommend this not just for sports-type muscular recovery but if you're busy working indoors or stuck indoors, you can run a hot bath with this for most of the day & just dip in & out of it for 5-10 minutes on computer breaks. Fragrant smell & I honestly cannot tell the difference between this & the Lavender salts from the Dead Sea. It's not the smell that is similar - it's that I did not find any substantial difference between the relaxing properties of their 'chemical / nutrient composition'.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This mineral salt bath is really fragrant with fresh lavender aroma. It infused the bathwater with lavender and leaves a fresh aroma on the skin. I used it for a footbath too and is soothing and relaxing. The size is just right and is easy to pack some when on trips. Reasonably priced and good as gifts for friends.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is really good. Aura Cacia's lavender essential oil, products are of very good quality. I love its smell. I also purchase the spray. Really enjoyable!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Awesome fragrance. Melts easily in the bath but this 454g seems like a small bottle. Tends to use a lot for a soothing effect. Repeat purchase!