SG

ANGELA
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This product has no excess packaging, and there's more in a pouch than I expected there to be. There are also NO fake scents in it; it's all essential oils. There are no synthetic, chemical perfumes in it at all, and that's why I can use it. This item will NOT cause you to have a UTI if you're prone to them like I am. All-natural, great quality ingredients make for a very relaxing bath. For a regular-sized tub, I use the whole package. If you're very sensitive or have a super reactive body, this product is very gentle and should not cause any issues.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Its scent is amazing I could smell it even after a bath it was on hair, body, everywhere. Super relaxing feeling! Im not sure whether its good for sensitive skin but I didnt have any irritations even I poured the entire package. Weirdly it came in a different packaging than on the picture, but other than everything is great quality.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Nice calming scent, I use this for foot bath. I love this scent very much, the fir scent helps me to relax. The quality is quite good.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Such a great foaming bath for when you need that warming and cosy ambiance. I felt for a second like I’m taking a bath in the middle of the forest. A must try for all bath and essential oils lovers.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

These were perfect to add to my night-time bath. The smell was just divine, and price was great for the amount! Will be buying more!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Warming, that's the keyword. I wanted something that warms especially in the wintertime. Hence I had to try it when it was a bit on sale. Good in soaking bath.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I had not tried the Balsam Fir scent yet, although I purchase and use a wide variety of scents in this product. It is a wonderful addition to the bath, especially in winter. My husband really likes it as well.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
1912

I would prefer to have some foam, but I really like the aroma, it relaxes me.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

After this dissolves, it provides a great feel in the water. Softens skin and disperses a calming soothing scent that evokes Slight X’mas vibes. Will buy again. Easy to pack for trips unlike bath bombs.