SG

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have the "journey to diffusion" kit as well and I will totally recommend getting this set instead! I prefer the smell of these oils compared to the other kit.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

If you're into essential oils then this one is the essential to have :))) I just love aura cacia, their oils are so pure and amazing.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

bought for a friend who said they were great, arrived later than I thought which normally doesn't happen with iherb but packed well. they're also smaller than I thought. seems like they're good quality. usually pure essential oils don't smell the best so the concept of these sort of pre mixed is great. !

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Well selected Essential oils. I love the "Chill pill" blend. Having the Sweet Orange and the Patchuli is great, because of their pleasant and sweet aromas... and the lavender is just so classical, that a relaxation kit is just unthinkable without it!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great kit for someone starting with essential oils. I was pleasantly surprised with the sweet orange.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Amazing kit with the right scents and blends for relaxation.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Great variety of oils. Have lovely scents. Enjoy using in our diffuser.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Lavender and Sweet Orange are very nice, but I didn't like the scent of other two essential oils in the kit.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Will be making some aromatherapy blends for sleep :)

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Lovely scent. A great little collection of oils.