SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

very good scent and no rush on my kids skin,he loved it and slept very well. love the quality and the size of the package.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The kids were very excited to see we had a new bath product and they wanted to try it immediatly. The smell gives me citrus/woodsy vibes. We enjoyed this and might buy it again in the future.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My son loved this bath fizzer, the scent is lovely lavender (not artificial), the fizzy effect is just what is needed to capture little ones attention.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Love it. Natural ingredients, creates plenty of bubble. My son loves to have bubble bath. Doesn't leave residuals in my bathtub. Smells nice too

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Not a lot of bubbles. My kids didn’t really like the foam in fact. Don’t really have colours if u worry that the water will change colour.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Smells good, packaging nya so good, a bit small size, but it’s worthed

7e3f5a7f-4032-40e3-b1bd-f96f281178d0
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Aura Cacia,Kids, Bedtime Fizzy Bath, nice i love it , the smell and the package.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Haven’t use yet. However, the item is in good packaging.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Beautiful product and great scent. My kids love it, perfect for relaxing before bed.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love the scent of it. Very relaxing for bath time. Comes in a handy package. My essential for staycations