SG

ImaniYOGA
Posted on May 22, 2022

I put this in my path and dab it behind my ears and on my wrist. Smells divine and really helps me step into a calm, soothing vibration.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Exactly as described, great service

Posted on May 24, 2022

has been my fav blend for work since 2016

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

not really my taste in smell

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Relaxation in a bottle!

Posted on Jul 14, 2016

As we all know, the workplace can occasionally become quite stressful. I sit in a cubicle at the 'intersection' between three departments. High traffic area. I keep a small terra cotta figurine on my desk to which I add 5-6 drops of Chill Pill everyday. Folks walk by my desk and comment on my 'fragrant herbal tea' or my 'potpourri' ~ and a few actually stop to ask about the soothing fragrance that keeps luring them to my work area. Believe me when I tell you that when the urge strikes to throw your shoe at the back of someone's head, take a whiff of Chill Pill on a piece of terra cotta and it takes you back to a level of civility. I am back on iHerb today placing orders for Chill Pill for co-workers who would like the same 'coping mechanism' at their desk. I am considering putting a small terra cotta vessel in my car. The bottle lasts forever as you only need a few drops to refresh the fragrance. Sniffing out of the bottle is an option, but that will give you a potent blast versus the lingering effect. Five stars is not a high enough rating for sanity : )

Posted on Dec 8, 2016

I use this in my humidifier at night when I go to sleep, but the patchouli notes in it really lingers around for days. Smells good! Wish there was more lavender in it, but easily fixed with some added lavender essential oil.

Posted on Jun 10, 2016

its a great product and i knew that!!! i was shipped well and good! im happy! i use it everyday!

Posted on Oct 3, 2013

My friend took it and I had to order another one because it's THAT nice!!