SG

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I do like this company and wasn't sure how it smelled.. i bought this after reading the positive reviews of other customers. I am pleased to say, I am very happy with this purchase. I have used it daily in my little office and it makes the place smell great for me!

While I don't use this as a love potion, I do love to wear it as a perfume. The scent is complex, with heavy tones of sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, and ylang ylang lightening up with yummy citrus and jasmine tones, with an added bonus of cardamom to spice things up! It also helps me relax, de-stress, and just kinda feel better overall when I use it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The smell is amazing, very saturated, languid, a little oriental. Suitable for creating a romantic environment. The aroma of absolute peace in the arms of your beloved man...absolutely magical aroma.. The manufacturer recommends using this mixture for erotic massage (7 drops per spoonful of sweet almond oil), as well as an aromatic spray (18 drops per 30 ml of water).

Martyb
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Scent is definitely the reason that led me buy this oil. I was curious about the hint of geranium, flowery intense immediately but then developing on a softer smooth fragrance. Yes give it a try!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My favorite way to use it is simple. Just throw some drops on the pillows. To me the smell this way is slightly last and stronger then add into diffuser or even on my body.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

The name doesn’t justify my usage of this oil:) I mainly use to calm myself during my sleep. Well this is my third bottle already

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

i think quality is good as my air purifier didnt red in light as i found it was red to alert me when i was using the previously bottle in other brands. however, the scent and smell are not that strong, or in a sense that it is too light that it seems nothing after an hour of diffusing

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like the citrusy natural aroma or the scent.. I use the defuser with a little drops of this essential oil and enjoy the smell...

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

came in good condition, well taped :) quality oil, recommended brand

cae11817-fc11-4dd5-a974-4481fb397770
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

the scent is quiet gentle I use it before sleep , put into humidifier feel relax when used