SG

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Good for making a household sprays

Cedarwood has antimicrobial properties and I like to use it in my DIY vinegar cleaning spray or my sheet refreshing spray! For the sheet spray I mix the cedarwood and lavender oils in some distilled water and witch hazel mixture in a amber glass spray bottle. It is important that it is a GLASS AMBER bottle to keep the essential oils intact. For my cleaning spray I add vinegar instead of witch hazel, and a little Castile soap. You can also add any other essential oils you want to scent the sprays. 🙌

dff5bd89-ce00-4e39-9099-40c310a64cda
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent product for keeping bugs away. Seems to work. I use for hiking and dilute it and spray it on my boots and pant legs. Have yet to see a tick on me (knock on wood). Works great for fleas too and mosquitoes do not seem to like to bite where it is applied. I do not put this on my skin as I have sensitive skin. I would imagine that it is probably excellent for spraying areas where fleas and ticks reside, but luckily, I do not have these issues with the bug enemy.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Love the smell of this, it reminds me of a Christmas tree or walking through the forest. I highly recommend this for candle making or in an oil diffuser. You'll love the scent of this essential oil. I feel like it helps me relax and de stress. at night.

Great Cedarwood oil for aromatherapy, the size, and package are very well for use with a diffuser. The scent is pleasant and very nice. The oil has great benefits to relax and to make breathing easier. The quality of the essential oil is really great. It makes me feel great and has a soothing effect. Will buy it again.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

To be honest i don’t like this smell by itself, maybe needs to mix it with another essential oils just to get the subtle smell of the cedarwood. Pretty believe by mixing the right blends will make this one turns out well. For those who love an old & antique smell, this one will fit you. It has a sharp smells of an old & damp wood hut in the middle of wild forest.

fa21a37b-a401-47bf-b109-c8a68904135c
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Love the earthy aroma of cedarwood. This oil also helps repel annoying insects so I use this make a natural repellent spray, when  I don't feel like using chemicals.

c2d798ef-98b3-4101-bc14-adfd1a250b5c
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I'm so glad I discovered Texas cedarwood essential oil! I was looking for an all-natural way to keep my home smelling fresh and this does the trick perfectly. A little goes a long way too - I only need to use a few drops in my diffuser and the entire house smells great.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Aura Cacia's Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil has a wonderful, complex fragrance! I use it in an oil diffuser to mix with other oils to brighten my house. Aura Cacia is a brand that I've been buying for years; their essential oils are all high-quality and have a nice depth of fragrance. Great aromatherapy product!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I got this Cedarwood oil to mix into a spray for bug repellent. I like the smell, but apparently the bugs can't stand it, so good for me and bad for them. I have already made about three 10oz bottles of the spray and used maybe a quarter of the oil. A little bit goes a long way, I will have this for a while. Well worth it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

okay, that smell is definitely not for everyone. I use one drop of cedarwood oil for every 3 drops of lavander oil and it compliments floral scent and gives it "musky" undertone. seems to be very concentrated so good quality I suppose. for someone that doesn't love the smell I advise to make blend with fome sweet-smelling floral oils like lavender or jasmine