SG
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Amazing smell!

So first of all I had not realised that the vanilla was diluted with jojoba oil, but that's my bad because I did not pay close attention to the description. I bought it to add some to the solid lotion bars that I make but I don't think it's concentrated enough. The vanilla scent is amazing and probably the best I've purchased so far, just not as strong as I wanted. It could definitely be used as a natural perfume since it's mixed with jojoba oil.

a206ed30-ac88-46c3-abf0-ca3efc3ff714
76c1cd58-c520-48cf-bfb9-fc3de579e6d0
1dd877fa-b000-4da9-a3be-f3fa4dfccdef

Lovely vanilla scent. A bit expensive, I usually use it during night time with orange essential oil, good for relaxing. This brand is good, package is good, no leakage at all. It is already diluted into Jojoba oil, can simply apply on skin, all age group can use this vanilla essential oil.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! The product is pure, and the scent is great. I use it via steamer for relaxation Hight quality, I liked that it arrived very fast The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality package, smells great, but do note that this is pre-mixed in jojoba oil so it's not a pure essential oil, and the scent may not be as strong as you'd expect! In fact, you might need many drops to get enough scent even for a diffuser! But because of this it's safer to use it directly on your skin. Please give this a thumbs up if it helped!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've always loved vanilla extract for baking. Now that I'm venturing into using essential oils I knew that I wanted to try vanilla. For me, it's a perfect base note for homemade perfume.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

It smells like a natural vanilla but it’s not appropriate to use for aroma diffuser. It’s actually jojoba oil with vanilla co2 extract.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Vanilla is easily one of the most popular and recognizable scents and flavors in the world.I like this oil to add in face cream,face mask and base oil for face and body massage. For bedroom Aromoterapie is Amazing...to calm and sleep good! I recomandet it!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Absolutely love this brand of essential oil. Vert clean and I use this vanilla as a natural perfume or add it on my favourite lotion and add a couple of drops of vanilla and I get so many compliments on how it smells so amazing

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I boight this oil for my mom and she said she liked it. The sweetness of the vanilla really made her house feel cosy and warm (she uses it in a diffuser). The only downside is that there is a slight odor that reminds of fertilizer... I think this is due to the jojoba oil. I have noticed this with other dilluted oils from this brand as well. So in conclusion the vanilla smell is nice but the smell of the jojoba oil is too much for me. Next time I will buy from another brand like Now that does not have this lingering fertilizing smell.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021
8,956

Great essential oil! I use it in massage mixtures, in oily perfumes, and add it to my daily moisturizer. Cheers up and gives positive emotions😉. The scent is warm, cozy and relaxing. Works well with clove and cinnamon oils. Favorite scent. Will buy again, I recommend! 👍