SG

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this essential oil blend to use in meditation practices as well as skincare routine. I decided to go for a smaller package size as it is my first experience using frankincense. I add it to my day face cream & my skin feels nourished. Scent is very special, a bit earthy but not too strong & disappeares quite quickly.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I decided to purchase this Boswelia Saccra Frankincense because I read that this specific type is the most powerful one. Using it with a diffuser I noticed that it deepened my meditative state and as a cosmetic it really brightened the skin, making it look fresher and younger ! The scent smells like legit Frankincense resin used in churches to cast out evils spirits, and this is one of the proofs that this brand has high quality. I've tried other cheaper Frankincense essential oils and they didn't have this strong scent nor could provide the skin brightening on the same level.

Excellent! I bought this essential oil for use in my night skincare routine. I make my serum customized with marula oil, argan oil, rose hip oil, raspberry oil, sea buckthorn oil and add two drops of Frankincense, Bergamot and Lemon essential oil. This combination is perfect for me. I did some research and found that the Frankincense oil has a rejuvenating effect, especially on mature skin. It minimizes wrinkles and fine lines, and reduces the appearance of scars and blemishes. Also wonderful for aromatherapy! I've been using it for a few months and I highly recommend this essential oil. If you think my comment helped you click yes.

7dc825a6-3bfd-4f92-803c-ae8946202469
12739154-0f57-4b3a-938b-cc4da19f0f74
afa1ceaa-50bf-4333-b768-d2048047e07a
bb077cbf-448a-41c9-a003-5b051269d4f3
a5acec30-7c4d-407a-8cb7-b6f79b829c6d
Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Nov 14, 2020

Good Quality. Pleasant smell. It’s incredible for your skin to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of age spots. I use Frankincense topically by adding 2 drops mixed with a carrier oil, like Rosehip Oil, Tamanu Oil, Marula Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Camellia Oil and rub it directly onto the skin. Frankincense also helps balance dry skin and can reduce the signs of ageing such as fine lines. For me it works a lot. I'm 39 years old. I highly recommend it.

e6a9e04c-253e-4d97-b3c6-3a98f155de80
4686dc66-9c81-4e90-bb3e-c42f2aeaadaf
cc728727-0482-49de-b644-89b9a2e4a063
8674f26d-aee4-4864-8cef-d025917e6ed6
eecc2335-7658-46a6-8762-6dc575f008ac
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the scent. I can feel the benefit of the product while using it. It has a very soothing effect. I also use it for my son and seems like the products works for different ages. The package and size is ok. The smell is so natural as expected for essentials oils.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Good product, everything as described. The scent was a little different from Doterra oil for example, I didn’t like it as much, had to give it away, but others like it, so just a matter of a taste. Good for skin, but was afraid to take it internally (this oil Is NOT meant to be ingested, but I was hoping it could substitute Doterra, which I used to take internally in capsules ) I have an inflammatory autoimmune condition, so Frankincense used to help me a lot.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Love essential oils and the scent is soothing. I use it in my diffuser and feel calmer. The quality, size and benefit is great. The package goes well in my natural oils.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I had been using a different brand for awhile so it took some getting used to this one especially when trying essential oils. I like this one a lot now. The smell is so soothing. I use it as perfume as I can’t handle artificial cologne, I get nauseous from artificial smells, but I can use essential oils.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love the smell of this frankincense oil. I combined it with the organic jojoba oil and get a great product for my body and face. make sure you mix it with base oil and dont use it directly onto your face

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like this frankincense essential oil, because it is ready to use. It is diluted with jojoba oil. I ‘ve used it on eczema, warts and cyst’s. Works wonderfully! The scent is nothing terrible. It’s typical of frankincense oil.