SG

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
I like the feeling and lack of smell of this oil

This oil is quickly adsorbed by my skin and has no smell! This oil is perfect for mixing with essential oils to make massage oils or hair oils. Be careful, it can worsen acne in some cases. For me I use the oil to remove sunscreen and make up but always wash it off with the cleanser. It leaves the skin moisturized and smooth and I love to use it on my nails as well. Be careful not to drink it, some apricot kernels can be toxic, they should disclose this information in the package. The package looks like glass in the picture but it’s actually plastic, so it might degrade overtime.

7a4e3656-764b-43bc-b138-30f6f1b052ca
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love this 5 years ago i made an oild blend ( avocado, peach, apricot, rosehip, vitamin e oils) and it made my hair lashes and brows grow beautifully.. i still am using this blend and sometimes i add a few drops of essential oils ir argan/almond oil and it works amazingly well for me

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great quality oil for massage therapists. I enjoy the mild scent as it is great when mixed with other essential oils for relaxing tired and aching muscles. I have found this oil to be gentle on sensitive skin, as it's also nourishing and moisturizing on dry and damaged skin. Decent sized bottle at a great price.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Top quality oil! It doesn't feel oily on the skin and is absorbed quickly. I mix it with some wheat germ oil, some grapeseed oil, and beeswax to make a balm for my hands after climbing or being at the gym. Works like wonders to calm and heal up the hands!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I have dry, sensitive skin and I usually mix oil in my lotion to make it more nourishing. This oil is a favorite as it absorbs quickly and smells pleasant. I find it light enough to use alone on wet skin after shower and I also add it to my bath. Good value and my skin feels great!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Good oil indeed for the ones who are seeking skin oil without fragrance in order to use your favorite perfume. Yet it says oil absorbs fast: I would claim that. Even 30 mins after i used it I still can’t put on some clothes as it can leave a stain.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

i use this as body oil, i normally use sweet almond oil but feel like a change. I have always use this brand and their oil never disappoint me. this is slightly lighter than the almond oil, its really nice for a summer use when the weather is hotter. but it;s also moisturizing enough. also mix my only body oil blend, so it is nice that this oil doesnt have a strong scent and its quite easy to blend as well

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I use this oil for massages and it really does the job . You can massage the back for a really long time . It smell good too !

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

usually buy from NOW Foods, but decided to try this brand because of a good sale, and I wanted the smaller bottle. A little goes a long way! Great for sensitive skin and face, I've used almond and apricot seed oil for years.