SG

Posted on May 18, 2022

The scent is fresh and amazing. The composition of orange, peppermint and lavandin essential oils gives you a good fresh feeling. I use it as a refresher in my room when I want to create a special atmosphere. But the package sticker says you can use it as a body mist too, recommending for workout and motivation.

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

To be honest, I dread working out! Even though I feel great after, starting the workout is not something Im great at. This mist helps to put me in a motivational headspace and it also smells awesome!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I use it at gym. It is bonus for sweety workout session.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I used it as space spray to refresh the rooms. It has a quite pleasant scent. I like it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

great smell but doesn`t last so long...

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I like the smell.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I like both orange and peppermint, so I bought it. The scent is not too strong and it is moderately mild, so it doesn't give me a headache and makes me feel refreshed. Top notes are orange and peppermint, and over time, I can feel the patchouli and lavender scents. The reverberation is powdery and cozy. I use it haha I bought the mist because Aura Cassia essential oil is okay, but I like it so I will buy another scent.

aaeb6b0b-7d9e-461e-b890-7e27fc44ec67
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It contains sweet orange, patchouli, and lavender, but peppermint is strong and you may not know much about the others. It had the strongest scent than the other series. If you are worried about the smell after sweating, you can push it. The product is good, but it is difficult to push because some sprays are out of alignment.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is strong at first, and the orange disappears immediately, leaving patchouli and lavender ♪ The last note is that the lavender becomes thin and the patchouli scents side by side ♪ The usage is that the essential oil of orange is not good when exposed to sunlight. It's good for clothes inside or outside the bra ♪ It smells like half a day for me with one push, but I think it's a long-lasting one for this kind of guy ♪ It has a faint scent for other people If you want to put it on, put about 2 pushes on the outside of your clothes every 5 to 6 hours ♪ It has a scent that can be used regardless of the season, and it feels good to use it for patchouli at night, but the quality of the package and spray bottle has room for improvement. There may be ♪