SG

Posted on May 31, 2022
Ok

Honestly I do not like the smell. I was a huge fan of this brand but they modified their formulas and I do not like their scents as before. I think I will not purchase anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good smell to reduce nose allergy

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good product! Nice smell and fresh! good quality overall

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I buy for the second time. A very good blend of essential oils. Not once did compliments and were interested - “what kind of perfume?” The good news is that I don’t feel it at all on myself, which speaks of their natural origin. Usually a perfume, even a good one, is still felt ..

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The combination of natural oils of lemon, sweet orange, tea tree, lavandin and patchouli can compete with branded perfumes, which are now mostly produced on synthetic raw materials. I use it daily or as per my mood. I like the smell. The quality is excellent. The composition is natural. Feeling of lightness. I am satisfied with the purchase))).

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

If you apply it directly to your face and neck, you will feel very refreshed with its refreshing scent. The blended scent was not too sweet and refreshing and exquisite.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very good. I really liked the aroma. But it doesn't last long. If you want to feel more, you need to use it afterwards.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very good. Soft and invigorating aroma, easy transport packaging. Grade 10.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I heard that this may be effective for nasal allergies, and I am trying it.