SG

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Gentle!

This shampoo is gentle but very well cleansing, it doesn't strip the hair too much and my scalp feels very soothed, I love the natural ginger scent. I have natural type 4 hair and my boyfriend has long thick wavy hair it works great for us both. I definitely recommend this product it's an instant favorite.

710495a7-5b79-4d89-af3c-2f91cc76dbf8
5932bd85-4a7e-492b-8cac-8f472db0def4

This shampoo works on type 4 hair too!!! I was surprised at how CLEAN my hair felt without feeling too stripped. It is not moisturizing but also not stripping. The scent is herbal and almost medicinal. It is soothing and I felt like my scalp was being treated as I shampooed as opposed to simply being cleansed, which my very dry and sensitive scalp loved!! It is pretty concentrated and has a gel-like consistency so a little goes a very long way. It is made from natural products so there are many benefits to your hair as well.

8e8d9bd0-e7ff-4c31-9ee2-6180b6842a53
4565d81a-33b8-434d-bae4-14596f11c0ca
08d41dff-026b-4434-9d5c-2e5c07b73cf6
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I bought this Shampoo to my mother, she had serious Eczema on the face and hair. As Neem is good ingredient to heal Eczema and itchy skin problems. It was really work for my mother, the hair was no more itchy and got rid of dandruff. A drawback is a little bit dry for the hair, we must apply conditioner with this shampoo.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

One of the reasons I bought this shampoo was the size, it may stay for ages. Also, I think it could be used for both hair and body. I bought from this brand before, and I belive it represent good quality.

3b8a5fb0-e0fb-4659-8009-085aab4860eb
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Will buy this again and again. Natural ingredients and good scent and smell. This shampoo lasts a long time. I have long and greasy hair but I just need to use a little of the product for every wash. I wash my hair 3 times per week and it lasts me for 5 month easily! And my hair feel clean and fresh for 2 to 3 days in the hot summer days.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very good quality and the scent is super pleasant and delicate. Big size which is important to me, the package is good quality as well, I love the benefits of Ayurvedic products, it’s good for my scalp, feel less dry and less sensitive and the hair has more moisture

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The scent of the shampoo is very delicate and pleasant. The package is easy to use. The size of the package is great for the price of shampoo. The composition of shampoo is great. This shampoo lathers easily. I really love the beautiful shine of the hair, washed with this product.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

really great quality shampoo the best one I have, and I like the scent. I use it for over a year. it is good for my scalp and my hair looks wonderful. I have a curly hair, so it is hard to find a good shampoo. And I dont need a conditioner!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This shampoo has helped slow down my hair loss massively. It's been so gentle on my sensitive scalp and has a low chemical composition. I've found huge benefit in having it in my hair care routine. I have used it every time I wash (sometimes alternate with other products) but always found it good to use regularly. The scent isn't too strong and it leaves my hair feeling nice.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This stuff goes a long way. The smell may be off putting to some but the benefit of using this outweighs the smell for me. I haven't noticed anything crazy like hair growth or less shedding though. I think that would be something to notice overtime. It's not that moisturizing though so i wouldn't use it if your hair needs a boost but clarifies my hair nicely.