SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This Ayurvedic shampoo is excellent. The scent of this shampoo is not the best as it has a strong mint-like smell. The size is perfect for me, it seems considerable and it makes a lot of foam; which I like very much. Something that I have loved is that it has left my hair very soft and above all clean with just one application. It leaves my hair very clean and shiny. Unlike other shampoos, using this one makes my hair last longer.

933d0ecf-2f33-40c6-b0b5-6f06ace17669
2d044264-ae02-415f-9b1f-e87a255d1327
6a231e31-4755-4bb9-b11c-5c50990c58cd
76d610ef-582b-432d-af65-76e8e60145f9
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have tried a lot of shampoos and I can confidently say that this shampoo helps me slow down my hair fall and everytime I use it I know its much lower in chemicals than any other brands. I personally love the smell but mind you its herbal ingredients so some might have to get used to its aroma. I have fine oily hair for reference.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Truly amazing for hair. Have been using for over a year now (also the solid version) I have curly thick hair and it works amazing. Hard to find a natural good quality shampoo. Ingredients are incredible. Have had great scalp health and hair growth. I don’t even use conditioner. I can detangle my hair with this. It doesn’t leave my hair gross and squeaky. Just clean and moisturized

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I am in love with this shampoo. It's composition is natural and includes herbs from Ayurvedic recipes. The package is pretty big and easy to use. The scent is wonderful. You need just a small amount of shampoo to create a perfect foam. The hair after washing is so shiny, moisturized and healthy.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The quality is the shampoo is good and the size of the package is great too. This is a clarifying product to the hair and scalp which promotes scalp health. However I would not use it as a daily shampoo unless you have a moisturizing conditioner to match. But remember your scalp and hair still need sebum, which is beneficial, so don't wash it all away every. The ingredients in this are great for hair health and not commonly found in US products typically on the shelf so give it a go. I paid this with other ingredients that contain peptides and dht fighters to encourage hair growth and thickness after a particularly stressful time in my life.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This shampoo leaves hair and scalp feeling clean and suds nicely. I have been using it for a while and really enjoy it. The scent is fine - nothing amazing but nothing bad. It is also a decent size bottle. iHerb usually has the best price which is why I bought it from this site.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Has TRANSFORMED my hair!!! SO SO happy with this creation!! I was having a hard time finding a healthy shampoo that didn’t make my hair greasy, this shampoo has completely surprised me!! After just a few uses I noticed my hair has body at the roots where it used to be flat and the grease factor seems totally regulated in a way it never has before, enjoy!!! I highly recommend for greasy-tending hair!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have oily scalp and long thick wavy asian hair. This is the best clarifying shampoo I have used and it gives a squeaky clean feeling which I personally like. It also detangle my hair during wash so I sometimes do not need to use conditioner afterward. Repurchased despite the price increase since I can't find a replacement my hair like better.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love this shampoo. I use a small amount, it lathers up so well, my scalp stays fresh for 1-2 days (and I have an oily scalp so to say this it’s amazing), and my hair is not dried out by this. I alternate this with other shampoos but always find myself reaching back for this. It’s suprising for me to like this so much.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I’ve tried so many products for my oily hair. This truly the ONLY product that leaves my hair squeaky clean with NO residue and weight. As a south Asian, I’ve got really thick hair, and it’s so hard to make sure it gets totally clean. This shampoo achieves this. I hope iHerb starts carrying the shampoo bar version.