SG

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
All Auromere products are exceptional.

This lotion is the best, I love all Auromere products, they seem to take great care in making them. Their hair products, soap and toothpaste are top notch also. The lotion heals and makes my skin so soft and clean feeling. It does not smell like artificial fragrance but a natural, herbal-like and kind of nutty smell. I won't do without their products.

78a79cb5-a5ab-4092-a08f-3c2b9a3bd21f
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is for everyone y’all need to buy this !! I have really oily skin (face) with a lot of problems and this moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated all day and not oily and sticky, I believe it fits everyone and every skin but maybe for really dry skin try this just as rejuvenating lotion and face cream and use moisturizer that fits you . It has GREAT ingredients!!!! It’s sooooo magical I can’t believe I found this brand I love it I’m gonna buy everything of this brand. * **To everyone that buys this - before trying, shake the bottle really good so the product evens out inside*** LOVE YA

40a88adc-2f61-4856-a449-7032f241fa52
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have pretty much tried every lotion on the market and I have yet to come across one that doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. I am SOOOO glad I came across this! This smells amazing! Based on other reviews people didn’t find the smell to pleasant but I absolutely don’t mind it at all and actually like it! Extremely happy I FINALLY came across a lotion that smells amazing, isn’t sticky/greasy, and absorbs right into the skin! Love this brand and all it’s products!

MacyBee
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It's an excellent product! I chose products that are mostly natural. Yes, it smells like grandma, but I don't care! I don't need any harsh chemicals for my body just to smell good and ineffective! Would buy it again! It absorbs quickly, keeps your skin well moisturized from head to toe! Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It has an odd smell, but, the lotion remains on my skin for longer than ther lotions...pretty good stuff! Every day, I apply it to my hands before I put on plastic gloves to do housework and so on. When I take the gloves off, my hands are not all wrinkled up. I will continue buying this lotion.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I really like this lotion, it has a light powdery scent. Quality is good, it moisturizes well, soaks in fast and does leave you slimy or sticky. Pump plugs up if you don’t use it for a while but you don’t waste the product that is dried since it easily dissolves rubbing it in your hands. I haven’t tried for face (my skin is super sensitive) but it is awesome for body and hands!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The smell is unique and good, not bad at all. It feel gentle on the body. But it did not moisturizing my hand that much that is why I may not buy it again. The product size is good.

d321bbc8-4d28-4d57-8ff1-9183deb62c45

I haven't tried this hand and body lotion yet, but I really hope I will love it because I really love the products of this brand. they are clean organic and gentle. it's a high quality brand so I can trust it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A cream with an amazing natural consist and a great effect on the skin. Moisturizes, softens and nourishes. It seems to me that this cream is suitable for all seasons. And it also has economical consumption.

Posted on May 22, 2022

great ayurvedic lotion, and I love the scent. the bottle is small though, but the consistency is thick, and a small amount will go a long way.