SG
4.1

4.1
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Makes you realise Vitamin C alone isn't enough

First of all, let me take this opportunity to moan one thing about AN - they gave no response to any of my enquiry, from web chat, Facebook and email. Totally nothing. Hence the 1 star off. This is horrible AN, esp. when the question is about your product safety. I'll mention this in the end. Back to the product. In times like this, you need better protection to keep yourself alive and out of those stupid covid restrictions, so you better be strong enough to be virus free. This is definitely an improved version of the Vitamin C 1000mg, with Vitamin D, which you need to accumulate for it to work; and also zinc, these I find very useful from my covid stricken family member for recovery. Thats why this is a better, albeit more costly product, if you don't take other supplements. it takes like blackcurrant, I quite like it, although some may find it a bit cough syrup-y. AN products are of high quality as usual, so I shouldn't be worrying too much, but since I live in hot climate, all AN vitamin C products I ordered arrived bloated, leading to a deformed carton, so is this one. It gets slightly better with cooler climate and so far I find the product effectiveness still here. I may update if I have changed my observations.

b915f471-0274-4c15-9c11-8b206be6cf74
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

trust me, i have many brands of liposomal vit c and THIS IS THE BEST TASTING ONE I've ever taken. just buy this already!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

this is very useful product....we must use this product in day to day life....it is very effective....thanks...

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The company's liposomal vitamin C 1000mg was sold out, so I bought it as an alternative. I was very impressed with the results and decided to purchase this product in the future. I drank one bottle when I started to catch a cold and went to bed, and the next morning I felt lighter. I've had the same experience many times, so I'm sure it works. This product contains 1000mg of vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D and other extracts in a single pouch, making it easy to take in the nutrients you need for the day.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

In particular, I think it can replace Korean red ginseng. Cheongkwanjang red ginseng alone costs about 60,000 won for 30 packs, but it contains all the good ingredients such as vitamin c, vitamin d, zinc, elderberry, and ginseng. It's expensive, but I think it's cheaper than red ginseng.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Eating it warms the body, and it feels like it relieves fatigue. However, although it looks easy to eat, it is uncomfortable (the middle part also touches the mouth) and is easy to spill. It's a deep purple color so you have to be careful.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It is a product that has all the good things about liposomal vitamin C, so I bought it as soon as it came out. As a gift for my father.. I think this could be better than red ginseng. Your father may have a different opinion.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It tastes better than anything I've ever eaten! It is moderately sweet so anyone can eat it. If the price is good, I will always eat it. I'm waiting for another sale.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

One of the wonderful and useful sources of vitamin C and of course an excellent antioxidant