SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

My favorite hand soap because the scent is a good, strong, true rosemary scent. Just herbal, not perfume-y. If you don't love rosemary, you will really dislike the scent. I use it in the kitchen because it has proved to be the best hand soap for cutting through food odors on your hands, such as onions or garlic. It's slightly drying, but I find that the case with almost all hand soaps. I wish I could buy it in a larger/refill size.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My husband uses this for his business. I tried a couple other brands and he keeps asking to bring this one back. He prefers the lavender but it wasn't available. This one does the trick too though.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Nice natural-ish scent. Although I don't recommend it to the people who have sensitive skin. I like the sent, but it is a bit harsh on my skin. I don't know what, but my skin feels tension.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This gentle but effective hand soap not only smells great, it doesn't dry out your hands. It does not contain any SLS or harmful chemicals.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love the smell and it won't dry your hands.

8abfc7e6-0948-48e0-9467-6e19cd3d306d
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I use it in the kitchen to wash my hands because rosemary is antibacterial. It doesn't dry my hands out.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Excellent quality soap and the right sized bottle. The rosemary scent is natural and pleasant.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I always have had this to my kids and wife as they sruggle from the norma soap

Posted on May 14, 2022

Love the scent of the this hand wash Perfect for summertime