SG

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

i use this high quality shampoo against dandruff and i am finding my scalp and hair only to benefit from that composition. the package is a bit small in size but if you have sensitive skin it worth the effort. it never ages as the moisturizing liquids just keep the amazing scent of them.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Hard to find but great formula! So thankful to find it here on iherb. I've spent hundreds on all kinds of shampoos and this one leaves me with little complaint. Thank you for stocking it!

Posted on May 8, 2022

The smell/scent is ok. Not too heavy. Cleans the hair very well. I use it on my locs. Great big package/size. Cleans the scalp very well also. Good shampoo of you love to wash your hair with acv from time to time.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great scent, not too overpowering for everyday use. Good quality products free of phthalates, but shampoo can be a bit drying for long hair at times. Bottle is easy to use but a bit on the small size for the price. Otherwise overall a good product!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This one is not available in the supermarket in HK so I bought it from iHerb. (It is NOT cheaper than from the supermarket here) But I do like the smell and its effect. :-)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

quality, ingredient, age, composition, package, benefit, improvement, effect,diet, knee, deficiency,

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

high quality, perfect ingredients, small size ,easy use .product has benefits and I recommend it for everyone

Posted on May 19, 2022

Really good shampoo. Made a big difference in my hair. It’s more shiny and soft

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My hair got softer and more comfortable to organize. Less split ends