SG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

what more can you say about Avalon organics to scent is heavenly that usage of it you can use it in the morning the quality like most of their products is really high the size is okay if it could have been bigger but this is how it is I would say that the packages quite comfortable to use and you can benefit so much your skin would have less pigmentation and it really helps with dark circles around your eyes

I've been using it for a while. great scent, great effect on the skin face. i have dry and sensitive skin and it helps me to balance the moisturization, package is average but lasts for long because there is no need to use more than 1 drop every time. i use it once a day in the morning underneath my sunscreen.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality, nice scent, for daily use, the size is normal, the composition is clear, no fillers or parabens, no allergies for sensitive skin, gentle but efficient for the wrinkles, vitamin c is vital for a smooth skin and the benefit of the product is that is organic from a reliable company

Posted on May 22, 2022

this is the best daily face wash, I've been use for years. sp glad I found it on iherb. arrived sealed and with perfect package. I'll surely place more orders from it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

really brightens,does not irritate the skin, quickly absorbed absorbed,the packaging is beautifu,the size is good,it's nice to use, scent good, suitable for my age.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great citrus scent, good size and quality. I like that it is not too oily but not to watery so I can use it in the warm and winter seasons.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

good scent use it every day the quality don't stick size small package so good and very gentle for sensitive skin

2b506ae2-10dd-410e-9987-528536a8bf9c
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I buy to mixed it with vitamin E cream. I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. i use it every night.good size, I really recommend this product they never disappointed me. I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. I really recommend Jason products they never disappointed me.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

High quality, benefit the skin pigmentation, I have sensitive skin and didn't experience any problems.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

the perfect vitamin c serum for day and night use