SG

Posted on May 22, 2022
ممتاز!

Highly recommend, it’s Soooo good for sensitive skin and removes normal daily makeup (didn’t try it on waterproof yet) & hydrate the skin on the same time, there is no awkward smell?! definitely will buy again

2a30a36f-0e6e-42db-8ded-dd31eddf24af
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Best make up remover I used so far. The quality is excellent gentle on s face skin, very good for sensitive skin. After cleansing face feels moisturize. Fragrance free, nice packaging and size.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

These wipes remove makeup very well. I have combination skin that is also very sensitive and the wipes did not irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I would definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

it is first time to use, but it is very good. clean make up not too dry. I will buy again. it is very clean and not dry for skin. I brought two packs again.

AraTonia19
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

So good! Cleans well very gentle and not sticky! This is so handy and probably the best wipes since it leaves the skin refreshed and not sticky.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have sensitive skin, but these wipes don’t bother my skin. I mainly use them to remove my waterproof eyeliner. It works good for that.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good for sensitive skin , i will definitely keep repurchasing it.

972412ab-6cb4-4b17-8b12-29a7dcc0defd
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Bought these for a trip that I am going on soon :) Always good to have when traveling. Refreshing. Love Aveeno.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love these wipes! They are soft and there is no fragrance which is perfect for me. It gets off all my makeup

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

good quality makeup wipes, cleans ok with no irritation. the packaging is also nice.