SG

smalldosesofvain
Posted on Dec 30, 2021
gentle cleanse. smells nice.

Aveeno did a great job with this one. it uses sulfate free cleansing agents/surfactants but foams up nicely if used with shower pouf. it cleanse well but never drying. it smells nice & just enough to deodorize skin during shower - just the way I like it. the texture is quite liquid-gel compared to the old Aveeno body washes.

003cf197-854a-4630-b16d-75a01c92d9c8
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The quality of the body wash is excellent. The scent is soothingly mild and can be used with ease on the skin. The composition is all natural and feels gentle on the body. A good product for dry skin. The benefits are amazing as the smell is lasting all day on the body.

One good choice if you are looking for safe body wash because it doesn't contain harmful ingredients. Remember that it has no soap so it doesn't foam much. My skin after washing (in winter right now) wasn't dry and it also didn't leave an oily feeling on the skin. (As I have very dry skin I need to use body oil and body lotion after anyway.) The smell is light. The bottle is quite big but as it's doesn't foam much I found that I needed to use more amount than the one with foam so it might finish faster. But as the price is not high so I think it's a good one to try.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love the scent, my skin feel soft yet clean. I have dry, sensitive skin yet when using this product my skin feels moisturized. The price is reasonable and it’s formulated without dies, soaps and is sulfate free. I will continue using as long as the formula doesn’t change.

Mingzy
Posted on May 3, 2022

Scent is nice and fresh for daily use. Quality is good and suitable for all ages. The size is pretty big. Package looks nice but better if it’s a pump bottle. Benefit is that the composition is not drying. It feels good and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin as it’s gentle.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The smell is amazing and long lasting goes so well with any fragrance you spray on. I wish I could find more places that sells it in my area please do not EVER stop making this one. I went out of the country with a few old friends they all asked what my body wash was called. Its amazing!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Nice product will purchase it again scent is nice using it to hydrate my skin great quality size is large bottle good for All ages good package protect my skin from dryness feels better great for sensitive skin very gentle and relief dryness effectively your skin will be really nourished

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I did not use this body soap yet, but I've tried the other sent from this brand, and I like it a lot! a very gentle cleanser that moisturize your skin, and makes you feel refreshed after each shower. it suits sensitive skin, the composition is great. it's also good for dry skin because it's not drying. please like my comment my friend if you agree with me ❤️

1300af4b-1e1f-4b97-996b-5d2f909d6d0f
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible.

01db32ef-6f22-490d-a813-307b6d620281
Posted on May 25, 2022

The scent was wonderful, and the composition was perfect. The packaging would have been better with a pump because the amount is quite large. I really liked it, but I do like foam, so I kind of felt like I wasn't clean enough or I needed to use more. Other than that, it does leave your skin very moisturized and soft!