SG

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Excellent product for Urinary Tract Health!

For decades, I have been prone to getting UTI's that required antibiotics with horrible side effects that made me feel sicker than I was! As a 66 year old woman that takes enough medication, I decided to try a more natural approach and discovered AZO D-Mannose! I am so glad that I did! The product is simple to take. However, I reduced the initial number of capsules from 4 to 1 to make sure I had no reactions to the product. So far, so good. I feel like it is doing its job and I am so delighted I found this product. Additionally, iHerb promptly sent it to me. I like this company so much I will continue to purchase from them.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Only 6 days delivery to uk 👍 Ordered this product on the 29 dec 21 arrived on 5 jan 22 .. started using straight away and I must say I’m over the moon with results as I have been suffering with uti’s for years and almost always have to end up getting antibiotics . I was excited to try this product not just because of great reviews I’d read but because I was starting to get symptomatic not emptying bladder properly and burning etc.. As soon as they arrived I started that morning and symptoms started subsiding after just a few hours 6 days on and I can’t believe how good I feel symptom free.. brilliant product 👍

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

it works great...at least to me. I can tell when it's working...I like that. I can feel the flushing feeling

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

nice quality. easy to use. easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Nice product I really like

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Nice product I really like it 👍

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Great value

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered D-mannose on the recommendation of a urologist. I was prescribed to take 2 grams every other day for a month before bed. Those. I use only 14 capsules. There was an untreated cystitis that developed into a chronic form. Now I have been taking this dietary supplement for two weeks now, the symptoms of cystitis are gone. I ordered 120 capsules in reserve, after half a year, I think I will drink the course again.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I used to drink cranberries, but because of stomach problems (high acidity), I switched to mannose. super! sorry I didn't know about her before