SG

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Absolutely love this gum.Excellent price for 100 pieces.The spearmint smells so fresh I have diverticulitis which unfortunately can give you bad breath so i'm happy i purchased this product .I have also been told to chew gum as it helps with digestive issues .Excellent quality sugar free and no artificial colors,flavors or preservatives and has added B12 for energy . Will continue to buy loving the quality and ingredients

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Some of the best and healthiest chewing gums out there. Nice sweet flavour, suitable for all diets and great ingredients. This is a high quality product with a superb taste, it comes in a handy packaging/normal size and is just handy for all uses. Great after eating, or at any other time of the day!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is super refreshing. The candy size is smaller than the bubble gum. It's minty, very nice refreshing, pleasant taste. Can chew for a long time. It needs no fridge storage, room temperature is good to store well. Take 1 early in the morning to kick start morning blues and 1 before bedtime for healthy teeth.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good quality.. taste minty .. the size is smaller than the bubble gum flavor from the same brand .. after I eat my meal I chew this gum and feels fresh ... not very sweet 🙂.. the package of the product is good .. used for a month maybe more.. it is soft gum not rubbery gum.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Other reviews mentioned that the taste stayed for a long time, but I don't think so. The texture is good and the ingredients healthy. It is still a reasonable choice but I think I will go on using my old one. It is pretty expensive and I bought it only because it was on sale.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It really makes your teeth feel clean! The taste is alright - could do with a bit more powerful mint taste but that's my thing. Also, would love to find something similar but with a bit harder texture (not that it's overly soft but my daughter in under a lot of stress and what we were hoping for was a stress relief quite tough chewing kind of gum - which seems to not exist really) - but again, that's what I am looking for so, this product is the closest to what we were hoping for. Anyway, quite happy with it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Five stars cause of the ingredients, and the amount for the price. I have no idea what impact this has made on my breath to be honest. I’m probably against their gum base tho I have no idea.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Sweet but sugar free. Sweetened with 100% xylitol. Fresh spearmint. Fresh breath and good for the teeth as research shows that xylitol reduces bacteria that causes tooth decay. I love this and am so pleased that there are 100 pieces to enjoy. Will try the cinnamon flavoured one next.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Flavor doesn't last real long, but I usually just want it to freshen my breath for a moment or after eating, if I can't brush.