SG

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Stop what you are doing and buy this product!

This formula has the safest ingredients at optimum levels. The product is very fluid and I layer it over my essence/serum/moisturiser as the final step in my morning routine. I have dry and ageing skin in a light olive tone. This formula spreads so evenly and absorbs to a CLEAR and NOT OILY protective layer. I have been searching for this high quality of sunscreen for years and I am so pleased I found it - Babo sunscreen is a miracle! If your skin is dry it will absorb quickly so I do recommend using a moisturiser before applying the sunscreen and it will layer perfectly. I do not use the spray as I find in the cooler weather, the product is a bit too thick to disperse evenly. Instead I use in a dropper or spray into my hands to apply. The packaging is nice and is leak-proof, a handy size that lasts. If my review helped you, please thumbs up :)

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Nice to find a sunscreen spray with all good quality natural zinc oxide ingredient s to use on my little kids legs and arms at the beach. nice size to throw in my beach bag. My kids have a lot of allergies, but this doesn't any redness or rashes on them as others sometimes do.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Amazing ingredients, excellent product. Absorbs and spreads nicely. Doesn't leave a white layer. The brand itself has amazing products, they are pricey but worth every penny because they are created with the best ingredients, no nasty chemicals. The spray is very practical and I will buy again this one instead of cream because it absorbs better.

This is great quality sunscreen for whole family. The most important here is the safe ingredients, and mineral sunscreens are the best. It gives white cast though, but not much. The spray bottle is very handy to use on a beach when you want to reapply your sunscreen. I can definitely recommend this product.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this sun screen, It feels high quality however I would have preferred if it was spf 50. I am planning to use it by the pool and sea during the summer. The spray bottle package makes it easy to reapply. The size is good and prefer mineral sun screens.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Babo Botanicals, Baby Skin Mineral Sunscreen Spray 30SPF is really great sunscreen for kids and all ages. Whole family uses it with no reaction whatsoever. I really like this quality sunscreen and ingredient and composition is really great. Size and packaging is good as well, like for like thank you. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It is a very good product, doesn't smell strong and spread well in the skin, definitely indicate for kids and people with oily skin.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

great sunscreen that does not leave oily residue. while the spray delivers the sunscreen in a good format you can't spray directly onto the face or anything so does limit the spray action. great that there is not an overpowering smell

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This spray made our morning routine so easy. Just one push can cover my 2.5 yo son`s one arm. I spray a bit more to cover everywhere. The only thing is I wish this was 50spf!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like the texture and even though it leave a white cast I will reccomend it great for the body, not face I would.say