SG

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love it! I have been using another sun screen but it seem to be very heavy on my face and took a lot of time to absorb. This one on the other hand is great, it is not heavy absorb pretty quickly and doesn't leave white on the face. I am pretty sure i will buy it again, verry recomended in my opinion.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Bought it for my sister, she liked it, it has good quality. Most important is it's fragrance free and the ingredients are also good and safe.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Best sunscreen ever!!! Greta coverage. No pore clogging. Not greasy or sticky or pasty. Only whiteish when first applied. Melts right in. The very best and I’ve tried them all!!!

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I love the fact that it doesn’t sting my eyes, it didn’t clog my pores and it doesn’t leave a white cast. But you might feel that you need a moisturizer beneath it if you have dry skin.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a very good sunscreen i like using it, it doesn’t leave a white cast for me. I don’t use it on my face only on my body

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It's non-sticky with smooth texture which is very easy to spread. Its light smell is kind of mineral. Almost no white cast. Very clean ingredients as a high quality skin care.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great high quality sunscreen. Easy to use packaging. Small size. Very good clean ingredients. My kids use it daily as part of their daily routine during the summer it feels good on their skin. and doesn’t irritate their skin. There is no obvious or obnoxious scent.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It has really heavy consistency which I don't really like plus it has a strange scent or smell but bearable, disappears after a few minutes. I really prefer a sunscreen that has no scent. Bottle size is great.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Leave the white marks and difficult to apply to skin. But protection is good

8a74c236-a225-4775-83d6-4e79ee8b5da0