SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Oily and Moisturizing

This lip balm is truly amazing, it feels moisturizing on my lips, it has a glowy/oily effect that I love, it's also a good idea to wear it if you're going out instead of lipstick, it's more natural and healthy-looking, you can line your lips and use this lip balm, and the scent is beautiful as well, it smells like vanilla and it has a beautiful oily texture, I will put a picture of it in comparison with their other lip balm to compare the size (i prefer this one)

5b82ec91-debb-4b0d-99d4-90b090b34274
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I recently had an allergic reaction to my usual multivitamin and tried this vitamin. Within a day I noticed a difference, it was like I never had the allergic reaction at all! I felt energized and in better moods than ever. In addition, my health improved greatly in all aspects of the immune system. This is a great supplement and I would recommend it to

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It's a nice lip balm. But I was surprised when seeing its size. It's so small as you see in the pictures. I didn't look at its size when buying. So be aware of the size before buying it. But it has so so moisturizing effect on the lips. I bought vanilla extract. It smells good. Please like my review if it helped you. Thanks!

d74f080f-6685-4ab8-a225-857d80cc6e8c
be5e6326-6186-4c5b-a28d-3a3a91e3ab1f
dbbcc1ef-e2e1-4afd-95f6-77c0a0a16dc7
8a3085d3-7121-4217-8065-f23869544bff
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is one of the rare lip balms that truly moisturizes in a luxurious way and it has benefitted me. i love the scent and I use it often and the quality is amazing. The size and packaging is brilliant. This product truly works and I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I’ve tried pretty much all lip balms from other sellers. Decided to give Badger Balm a try since I had other items to buy through Iherb. This is the best lip balm ever! Great moisture, long-lasting, and the flavors are yummy. If you struggle with dryness and cracking, this is the one. And Iherb always has the best prices!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Keeps the lips well moisturized for a long time. Lovely light scent of vanilla. A bit on the pricey side, but does last a long time. I now refill these lip balm containers myself because I find it hard to justify this amount of plastic for such a small amount of product. Bulk lip balms in glass is easy to find, or DIY recipes online.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It has a nice spreadable texture, very faint scent, great for keeping lips healthy and moisturised. I use this daily. Size is perfect for smaller pockets. I wish the scent was stronger though.

5601c062-1387-4a03-956f-71260472a960
Posted on May 21, 2022

Just love it! Naturally moisturizes and nourishes the skin of the lips, has a light vanilla note and a organic composition! Use it whenever I need, both in winter and in summer. Highly recommend !

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love this lip balm and the all natural ingredients! Keeps my lips moisturized. The scent is heavenly. It however tends to get squishy in warm weather or if you leave it in your pants' pocket for too long.

Posted on May 8, 2022

One of the best lip balms I have tried. Love the vanilla scent. High quality ingredients. Feels very soft, not too moist. You don't need much per use. Can very much recommend!