SG

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I have been using bag balm for years! It is great for healing any dry or damaged skin because it has lanolin in it! It doesn’t have a great scent but it’s very soothing on your skin. There is a whole line of products from lip balm to a can for large dry skin areas. I use it on my feet at night and it makes my feet so soft. A little bit goes a long way. It’s moisturizing and healing at the same time.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

a11e10a1-20bb-4c96-9de1-c2c1a4ed67fb
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like the way it makes my skin feel. I wear it at night because of the smell. The price was the best I saw online.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This product works well for my crack foot. I will get it again very good.

1dddafb2-1964-47f9-a331-60bfbec4955e
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Have very dry lips and this product is great. Very soothing and lips feel great.

purelake
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I've used bag balm for years for chapped skin. This tube is very convenient. Really like it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

very oily thick balm for extremely dry skin. i dont like the smell

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I prefer not to use petroleum, but for heavy duty moisture this feels good for certain situations.