SG

RGA640
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

One of the best after sun products to apply on your exposed if not sunburned skin. Feels cool to the skin especially after being exposed to the rays of the sun. Bottle is is medium sized, easy to pack with other toiletries for your beach trip. I also use it after shower.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

scent Smells good applies well and enters completely into the skin without the greasy sheen you get from other brands. First used years ago for a bad burn from all day at the beach and the burn just went away faster after applying a few times a day. Took longer before the inevitable peel, while peeling less layers than if i hadn't used. I use it after the shower every day for a moisturizer because it works as well as more expensive moisturizers while the smell is nice and not overpowering or flowery composition. Make sure to get the version that has Aloe on the label.

Or3gon
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This gel soothes and cools the skin for a perfect after sun. It has aloe to keep the skin moisturized and a little alcohol to help cool it temporarily and relieve sunburned skin.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Perfect for a beach holiday, easy for the family to use. Gentle formulation for sensitive skin, benefits both adults and children. The packaging is good and the quality is unrivalled.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I've known this gel for years! It's soothes the skin after sunburn and helps it to cool down. I recommend it very much.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is brilliant, it helps soothe sunburn straight away and doesnt leave marks on your clothes. It doesnt have a scent to it, so theres no lingering smell. Its great quality and while the size is small it lasts a very long time. It is the perfect size to bring it on holidays.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Not a big fan of the smell (which is similar for all banana boat products), but it's great for people with sensitive skin after a long day on the beach.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I have always used aloe on sunburns and it works like magic. I recently spent too much time in an outdoor pool and got a sunburn. My skin felt hot and dry so when I came home, I put this on all over the burn. I immediately felt cooled off and the burn faded to a tan by the next morning. It brought welcome relief and I felt significantly better. It works!!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This gel i used it a long time ago. It is very good and leaves the skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend it!!