SG

Posted on May 27, 2021

This is so good. Helps with my dry eyes and skin. I used to need to apply eye drops a few times a day but with regular intake of flax oil, i do not need to apply eye drops anymore. Recommended to many friends and all had seen positive results with their dry eyes another mentioned it helped her menopausal hot flushes too. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I used to take this Flax Seed Oil in liquid form but since I have tried this one, I found that it is much more convenient to take Flax Seed Oil! Just one thing you may need to aware that the capsule is made from Gelatin so I am not sure if there's any concern for Vegetarians. Otherwise it is all good!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good quality. Ingredient is clean. Omega is great. Inflammation are gone. The hait is brighter.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Very competitive price and speedy delivery service. I cannot find another shop better than iHerb !

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

My Husband & I have been using Barlean's Fresh Flax Oil for One Year & were very happy with this product. Our HDL( good Cholesterol numbers are very good. Would recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

Easy to add to your diet, especially if you don't like having the taste or texture of adding oil to your food. Good company, good quality.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Fast shipping, good price, good expiration date,happy customer !

Posted on May 24, 2022

healthy, good use, easy storage

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good quality and delivery was very fast