SG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

My optometrist recommended I take 3,000 mg of Omega 3 Fish Oil a day for MGD. I have also noticed this has improved my mood and pain in joints. I am usually achy from osteoarthritis this time of year. Great quality supplement and I only need to take 3 a day as recommended by my doctor. The last fish oil I was taking was only 1,000 mg per 3 pills meaning I would have had to take up to 9 pills a day. I have not noticed any stomach upset from taking this either.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Super nice and no after taste as I find. My family enjoys them too and I am happy to give them smth to boost their immunity and heart health

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

High quality, potent, does the job, especially for gym goers who put their health first

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Excellent ratio Epa: Dha , the only issue is that the capsules are too big, hard to swallow

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great ingredients and reasonable price

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

good quality. gift for a friend.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This is great for not leaving a fish taste or having a fish burp. IHerb hands down provides the fastest shipping ever.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

very good

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

After one week pain in my hip is gone.