SG

Posted on May 19, 2022
Lime is strangely refreshing here

I like the Himalayan Salt variety, and decided to try this one out. Was not bot sure about the lime taste Yet, it did work well! May be because some acidity usually complements oily/fatty things in a good way - can’t say. But they were cool The rest features are the same as in the Himalayan Salt: - they a cut rather thick - they hold their form - the packaging has some air inside which doesn’t let the chips crack and become a sand))) Very nice snack! Great substitute to potato and corn chips - for those who avoid these products in their diet

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am doing a very strict elimination diet and was absolutely thrilled to find these simple ingredient plantain chips that don't have bad oils and taste amazing!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It's a clean snack for me as gluten-free! It's addictive but the quality of the product makes me feel not guilty! Safe to eat for kids as well. I would order this over and over!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I feel like I've tried just about every GF snack on here by now. These were quite good, comparatively, and if my memory serves correctly...not a bad value for the quantity. I love plantain chips!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Have always wanted to try plantains and they are very difficult to get where I am. These seem to be great for my current diet and also super crispy.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Tastes pretty good and filling. Nice and simple ingredients. Tastes a little like bananas. Slightly lime flavored. It’s a bit expensive for the quantity. I wish the bag were bigger.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These have a strong lime flavor and are super crunchy. They are a good option when you are looking for a different kind of savory snack.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This could be 3 stars but I decided to be kind. Tastes ok though could be better. What’s not great is that the pieces are cut thick so they’re too hard.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The lime seasoning makes these chips. It’s lovely and refreshing, and not overdone. It’s a decent sized bag and lots in there, not just mostly air. Would buy again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

not a fan of the taste and the texture is a bit oily. I'm waiting for the plain flavor to arrive, hopefully I like them more!!