SG

Posted on May 30, 2022
Good for cleansing

I used it to rinse my, usually did this 2 time per week. it does help to clean and remove dust and pollutant. follow up by eye drop relief to keep my eyes moisturize. easy to use as you just squeeze require amount to the cap. Can last for quite long as well. definitely wortj the price.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Clean ingredients, no scent. Effectively clears out any dust, irritation from your eyes. I keep this product on hand and use as needed. It does help your eyes feel refreshed, soothed. Prevents my eyes from itching (like from weed/grass pollen). I've used this quality product for years and recommend. The packaging is easy to use. I just squirt the eye wash into my eyes, so it is not necessary to use the enclosed plastic cup.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I mean why I just knew about this now. It’s the best product that u think u don’t need until u have it amazing amazing amazing. I have dry sensitive eyes and I wear lenses everyday and omg this thing is a live changing

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love the product and the cup. I had something in my eye today as i was trimming the trees and directly washed it with this eye bath. It directly soothes the eye and reduces redness

Posted on May 4, 2022

This eye wash is comfortable and soothing. I would reccomend it, to get daily dust and grit out of the eyes should the occasion call for it. The eyes have it👀👌

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

At the end of a day of gardening, my eyes are dry and gritty from the wind blowing. This stuff cleans your eyes and makes them feel wonderful!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Helps with itchiness and very satisfying to see all the gunk and dust particles in the water after use It is a must for anyone with eyes

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

A great product and it is a great price here. Works well at washing irritated eyes. A must have for emergencies.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love using it as it relaxes my eyes so much.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

half the price of that of japanese eye wash therefore im pleased