SG

Posted on Jan 4, 2022
Perfect for after-lasik care!

Tried it and love the soothing effect! My eyes are rather sensitive to everything so this is amazing for me. Also love that it's safe for post-lasik care and marked 'preservative free' so clearly. One-time use vials keeps everything clean and simple, and I can just grab a few with me to head out without bringing the whole box or risk losing it completely.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Effective reasonable value quantity and size is good and enough does hydrate the dry eyes you can take every where and use it easy application good quality you will notice a good hydration once you apply it no scent without preservation so good composition apply it twice to once daily

I have dry eyes and tend to rub them which isn't good... I was recommended this and systane ultra by my doctor... theater one doesn't ship here from iherb... thankfully these ones are singly packed which means that I can take them on the go and don't need to worry about forgetting them at home... overall they do the job. the irritating part is that they aren't cheap.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been suffering from dry eyes recently and these drops are just right to help soothe it. I love that they are individual vials so that I don't have to throw away a whole bottle after it gets 'contaminated'.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The vial tops twist off easily. Very impressed with this product's long-lasting moisturizing benefit without creating blurry vision for an extended period of administering the drops. Will purchase this one again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I use A LOT of these drops to keep from having a scary "procedure" on my corneas. I get better results with these than with other drops.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I use it daily, i feel comfortable using it , good quality

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Thank you for fast delivery. The size is good. The package is comfortable. worth the value. I will order it again for sure.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I did lasik surgery, it generally moist my eyes well…effective for dry eyes

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very efficient and works very well for me. I stayed with no dry eyes whole day with one vial