SG

MalenaV
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The quality and the size are excellent, easy to use, and it is too beautiful in the dark. It is very convenient for a baby’s room but, I got this for my room because I love owls! 🦉😅

015fb483-6ac3-4f3f-af7e-d556c1d550a1
d1c7bd0c-202d-446e-b8b8-c8b13edbacd4
7dd723a3-4cf2-4b1b-a78a-35227a89e2a5
824b7369-17c9-4602-98dd-7a76b5742389
d9121875-9514-4e88-9ec3-433b08d862b6
AnaAna
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is great quality lamp for a baby room. I like to be able to see my baby directly at night, so I always use some low light. This owl is good size and has a remote control. I definitely can recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The light is calming and you can adjust the intensity to your liking. My babies loved the changing colors and kept staring at it, it helps keep them occupied before bedtime. The only downside is that you need to use teh button to switch it on

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love love this product.. great for babied and toddlers .. amazing night light for the room and its squishy so wont break if someone drops it

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very great night light, the light is very pleasant and nice! I like it a lot!! Best Buy ever

0ba2ea2f-2d4c-4e11-809f-4739d0f68da8
Posted on May 7, 2022

really cute, has a remote, changes colors. it's small in size, and the light is not the brightest but it does the trick

Naami88
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Beautiful. Collors are a bit strong, but good texture. The remote is useful

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

By some miracle, the nightlight caught my eye. Didn't know you could buy it here. I already have a similar one, it is very convenient at night, so as not to wake the child and others. This option is even cooler, because the owl glows in different colors, and yellow is generally close to natural light, which is good for the eyes. The kid tries to lick it, gnaw it, hide it. Very high quality lamp material.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The owl is just super. It won’t break when it falls, it’s soft. The colors are beautiful. The granddaughter is delighted. Even adults like it. I’ll take it. I recommend it.