SG

Black
Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Cools burns and soothes my skin

It’s very refreshing and soothing on my skin. I use it after sun exposure and I can feel how moisturizing and cooling it is. It’s organic and I don’t see anything I don’t like in the ingredients list. Plus, there are no annoying essential oils that irritate my skin and nose. In fact, it doesn't have any smell and I love that. I store it in the fridge to keep it fresh and for enhanced cooling effect.

d40367f8-76f6-453b-816a-4279d3f683dd
c69fb720-7397-4427-8aa3-4460405e9b80
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am obsessed with this! I have tried other brands in the past and none of the ingredients compare, not even close. My husband and myself both use it! He works in a vineyard so I put this on him everyday he is in the sun for long hours. He loves it! Aloe is so great for anti aging as well so definitely a win win for us! Greet quality and feels so refreshing.

43e35a68-9720-4e6c-8191-52f9b6c84f4a
cb941069-ddfa-4351-9ade-b88e9ea5cb56
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This product is a great product, it has a gel and slightly watery consistency. It applies smoothly on my skin. I feel a cooling sensation when I apply it. I use it for my sunburn and it’s helped it a lot. I did find this slightly sticky so I don’t put on too much. There isn’t any fragrance in this product. Also I like that the ingredients is 95% aloe vera, that’s a lot higher than most brands. I would recommend it overall

3777b9b3-0af0-4b62-ba5b-bc82ffe4da61
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This organic aloe vera gel product has no scent and goes on smoothly; not too thick or goopy. It rubs right in and does not leave a slime behind and is not overly moist. It is perfect for skin in general, but for sunburns and soothing skin. This product will get used a lot this Summer!

a9c67b60-8f42-4ddb-b350-f80ee96c9727
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Packaging is beautiful, pretty large size bottle too! I like it because it goes on with the consistency almost of an oil but it quickly absorbs and feels really cool and refreshing! After sitting on in the sun I notice the difference when applying this every time afterwards. Smells isn’t strong but is good, good quality aloe very gel in my Opinion!

6ef2117b-3ecf-435b-a029-bbaae94c1990
013a3838-e235-4fcf-b0de-0fc93a7367d2
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It has a pleasant aroma. This smells like aloe to me. The smell is pleasant and not chemical. It does not sting or irritate the nose. I would describe the aroma as gentle because it quickly fades from the skin and I no longer notice it. The gel is very easy to apply to the skin. The gel literally glides on and forms a thin layer on the skin. Only pleasant and comfortable sensations resulted from this. The product is quickly absorbed. The gel does not irritate the skin, but rather soothes it. Great product for sunburned skin.

711462fe-4e76-4f3e-b6e1-752c4d0405bb
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This aloe vera gel arrived in the nick of time! We spent a little too much time in the sun recently and while I expected that we would need aloe at some point during the summer, we needed it the day after it arrived. I have used various brands of aloe, but particularly love the Beauty By Earth product because it has a subtle and pleasant scent and it isn't sticky. I also love that it is cruelty free,

04fe8128-85c9-4a98-b990-5baf3f295959
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love this lightweight yet powerful product! This was what my skin has been missing. My skin looks and feels better. It doesn't leave a residue like other gels, instead it absorbs quickly into the skin. I highly recommend it. This aloe vera gel by Beauty by Earth is a favorite beauty product of mine and has so many uses- I use it after being in the sun and even as a light hair gel.

91dc5d20-b02f-4c4a-8ad4-026c97ab8502
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

have some dry skin, and sometimes I need hydrating, even in the summers. My problem areas are around my nose. There is soothing sensation when you apply the aloe vera gel. it doesn't really have a smell. I will use this to add to my concoction of DIY skin products. I have been applying this aloe vera on my hands as well because they get cracked from eczema and it's made a difference. This bottle will last a long time because you don't need much.

1f1f9140-eeab-4a4e-a698-66a060127a3e