SG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
So refreshing!

This tea tree peppermint body scrub is so refreshing and smells so amazing! It gets off all of the dead skin on your body and leaves your body feeling so soft and so luxurious. The scent is invigorating and just a little bit of the scrub goes a really long way. I use this in the morning to wake me up and I find that really helpful. It washes off really easy and is definitely one of my new favorite products!

5a4bb87b-71d1-4698-8fc6-709dfb03c8e5
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This scrub smells amazing! It leaves your skin so soft and leaves a little bit of a cool tingle with the combination of peppermint and tea tree. A little bit goes a long way so this size container lasts a while. It has a little bit more of a coarse scrub so I wouldn’t use it in your face or sensitive skin areas.

ac80f3a9-5635-47ec-b68c-d5d9f841a4f3

Color: yellowish Smell: Persistent and refreshing peppermint scent Volume: 283 gr, a jar with a wide neck, that is easy to use; Advantages: 1) very soft and pleasant to use; 2) perfectly and gently cleanses the skin of impurities; 3) the skin after use is soft and smooth; 4) well moisturizes and nourishes the skin; 5) does not require additional use of the cream; 6) Best for dry, normal and sensitive skin; 7) leaves a pleasant chill on the skin after use.

3fa16052-de7e-4e1a-ab83-d40fdd1274d7
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The quality of this product blew my mind! The first time I used it, I did a full body scrub, and could feel the peppermint oil and tea tree oil intensely. I could tell that the oils used in the body scrub were of a good quality and the next few times I used it, I only had to use a small amount. I actually had to get out of the shower because my skin was on fire (in a cold mentholated type of way) from the essential oils. I was pleasantly surprised by the soothing and therapeutic benefits of this product. Also, my skin is smooth and also hydrated after using it. I will be purchasing this body scrub again!

c318156e-d9f9-4261-ba83-a3717a1d962b
652f3c18-5794-4196-82ce-ee3f490657e8
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

If you are looking for a nice heavy grit deep exfoliatior that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth, this is your product! You can see the differnece in dry areas and feel it all over! I scrub myself down before starting my shower. The scent is fantastic, a nice strong fresh and clean tea tree smell with a hint of peppermint. An overall invigorating experience that I reccommend to anyone looking to up their exfoliation game!

7e808d57-acb1-4322-8da8-1e8ec0ef6fc3
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I use this body scrub twice a week to exfoliate my skin. It’s refreshing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The peppermint oil tends to give this an intense feeling as it opens the pores but dissipates pretty quickly. The scrub has tiny sugar grains in a creamy like texture that makes it easy to use. It helps to keep my skin glowing and soft which is perfect for someone in their 50’s.

6cadbcfc-4d94-4775-a5c1-c9955726537f
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Oh my goodness! The sweet mint scent might be my most favorite ever. I have used this scrub weekly for the past month. It is such a treat! I love that Beauty By Earth is committed to high quality ingredients that are good for the body and the Earth. I will be reordering.

61bd2a5c-b37b-4118-b5d9-8b3a43ce6b0f
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this Body Scrub in Peppermint Tea Tree. This cleans my skin and makes it so fresh. I especially love the tea tree oil in it. This has helped my skin so much, the scrub factor is perfect- not too abrasive and feels great. It helps get rid of any dead or dry skin as well. I use it in the shower because I find it so effective.

cc8f0248-7c65-4073-86e2-b1a5344219fb
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It doesn't matter what age you are, you can always use a little love on your body from a great body scrub. I found the scent to be very refreshing, and have used it in the evening and mornings for a nice pick me up. This body scrub really did a nice job after the freezing drier months, my skin needed it. Mother's Day is just around the corner, I think I will get this for my mom.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love these scrubs but this one is my all time favorite. The smell is amazing and the cooling sensation you feel on your skin is invigorating.

045f3604-41fe-451e-9018-a8c281c80d2b