SG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Lightweight and effective.

This eye cream is amazing. You can see almost instant results. Has a lightweight feel and has a soft scent. I have sensitive skin and have had great results. I use it a little heavier at night and just a little in the morning but It leaves my eyes looking bright moisturized and awake. A little goes a long way. The size and quality of this product is amazing,

d9e0e560-6027-49b6-805e-318bfa8707bc
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Really nice eye cream! This eye cream has a nice texture with a pleasant smell. It is well absorbed, works perfectly with make-up, without oiliness and stickiness. Perfectly moisturizes the skin without any irritation, slightly brightens the skin around the eyes.I can see les puffiness under my eyes in the morning.

8a3d10ad-9fed-4916-982a-0feddede340f
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have been on the hunt for the perfect under eye cream. I liked the consistency of this eye cream, it is a luxurious texture, easy to apply, and absorbs well. I have used this for just over a week and am noticing that it does help with fine lines, but not dark circles (at least not yet). I can't expect miracles though, I really need more sleep. The only aspect that I haven't been thrilled about is the scent. In spite of the aloe, cucumber, and coffee bean, the scent is floral and rather strong. It dissipates quickly enough, and I appreciate the pother aspects enough that I will continue to use.

8848335f-c3a5-45be-b7d3-e216feb21e50
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have been using this coffee bean eye cream nightly for about a week now. I work in the sun so I use an eye cream with spf in the morning. This cream is very lightweight and not at all greasy feeling when it dries. I haven't noticed a scent when using it. It seems to do exactly as intended. And as always, i loce the minimal packaging and simple design!

bf110894-1fe1-4324-aad9-26e9f9dab226
4b46992e-4798-41ac-8fd6-a33b7eb36059
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Yet another amazing product from this line! I cannot get enough of this lines’ products because they are all great. I love the simple and light fragrance of this eye cream. It is very light and non-greasy and does a fantastic job of moisturizing around your eyes. I have definitely noticed a difference in the fine lines on my face looking plumper since using this. A little bit definitely goes along way. I am extremely happy with this product.

83cea98b-6426-442b-9953-0067189a93e3
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The name of this product is a little miss leading... Coffee Bean Eye Cream, I thought it was going to have a coffee scent. I was wrong it has a nice light fragrance. when I used the cream it hydrated and moisturized the skin around my eyes noticeably over night. amazing quality!!! love love love it!!! highly recommended!!!

c5c2fea2-e308-485b-9146-b1102b472d09
f089042f-f17a-4b84-9e65-06ef813ba3ca
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a great eye cream. It goes on smoothly and absorbs well into the skin. I was worried since it is such a sensitive area, but I did not have any negative reaction to it. You only need a tiny bit, so the product should last a while. I am not struggling much with puffy eyes right now, but I imagine this will come in handy after my baby arrives next month!

19850d9e-f98c-4a5b-a19e-7d7b6432bdf6
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

What impressed me at first is the size of the eye cream, most eye creams are about 0.5 oz and this one is 0.75 oz and since you only need a little per application, it'll last a long time! Also, most creams come in a jar so I love that this is in a tube with a pointed tip so you don't have to dip your fingers in and you can control how much you use. It instantly brightens and make my undereye area look glowy and moisturized. It goes on smooth and is absorbed rapidly, so it doesn't leave any residue and works well under makeup. The scent is very nostalgic for me, reminds me of something my mom used to use so I love that aspect as well. Beauty by Earth never disappoints!

245e49ac-fe5a-4939-8640-0e516dbc3c25
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love beauty by earth products because they are natural, have minimal packaging, and work great. This is a large sized eye cream. It goes on light, has a light scent, and you can feel it lightly tightening as it dries. I think this helps with puffiness. An added benefit is there is a slight illuminative quality that seems to help some with dark circles. My skin is crepy, sensitive and prone to breakouts, and this creme was gentle but still moisturizing and helped with texture.

78127c72-a739-420f-84df-123db187b50e