SG

Posted on May 20, 2022
Improved skin texture, great lymphatic support

I purchased this brush to help with lymphatic drainage. I have struggled with dry skin the last few years as I’ve gotten older and dry skin brushing really helped me in the past when I did it consistently. Decided to give it a go again. I really like this brush. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks, and I’m already noticing great improvements in skin texture. The brush materials are quality. The bristles are firm without being overly abrasive. They do not irritate my skin like some of the other ones I’ve tried. I haven’t had any issues with the bristles falling out, either. It fits very nicely in my hand and the hand strap is nice and secure. Makes it very easy to quickly cover all areas of my body, other than my back, and I use Beauty by Earth’s long handled body brush for that. I really like the added benefit of the cellulite massagers on this brush as well. It feels great on the skin! Very happy with my purchase.

1c89c7f0-d2c3-4b66-aa6c-979e404ba342
Posted on May 16, 2022

This amazing dry body brush has rubber massage nodes that give you a gentle rub while brushing off your dead skin cells. Since I started using this brush I have smoother and brighter skin. The quality of this dry brush is fantastic! The size is big fits your whole hand. Your skin benefits a hundred percent from this Fabulous brush! highly highly recommended!!

05abd532-af47-4684-afff-8c41b66299e5
16c8c446-1881-4fa5-8b3d-441e73e8a537
191709bb-bbc8-4bbd-8ca1-553daadbd4be
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This dry brush is easy to use and good quality. I struggle with ingrown hairs, so it’s been a lifesaver. I just use it before the shower. The bristles are a bit tough, so keep that in mind. I only use it very softly to remain gentle on my skin. Recommend!

8ffe643f-71aa-4d53-a030-cf9757f99c06
45a36499-c5e5-4112-bef9-c5e8ebfc7560
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Beauty By Earth Dry body brush is great quality. I use this daily to have my blood flowing. As I have Lymphedema, this helps keep the swelling down when I get the blood to flow using this dry brush. It feels very gentle on my sensitive skin. The benefits are great and this really helps me everyday. The size is the length of my palm of hand. The composition is very simple soft bristles and rubber nubs like fingers.

d0517638-7fe7-430c-ad26-51386b6fb753
Posted on May 18, 2022

I love this body brush because it’s effective and it does a great job at cleaning your skin. The bristles are super soft which makes it gentle on skin. It exfoliates and cleans your skin in the same time. After I use it it makes my skin look shiny, smooth, glowing and refreshed.

faf11c21-de9e-4f22-b96b-d41ca95ca464
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like this brush and think it’s a good size! I like the soft brush bristle but the larger harder ones kind of felt strange when I used on my sensitive areas (stomach, lower back). However I am a ticklish person so that may be why. I do like the handle it has and I think it’s a good size and easy to hold on to

aa84c230-e2ab-495e-8deb-391b0b71cd22
18512026-4d34-4528-8130-69f2cefc9e25
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am loving this! It has a handle on one to help really focus on the areas you want to with the brush side. I use a longer one in areas I can’t reach and this one for areas I really want to focus on. Very glad I found this! It really works great!

b9350b83-8517-41a6-b3c3-be617cb70768

This little dry brush is both invigorating and gentle when used for getting dead skin cells off. It has just enough strength to do a great job of sloughing, but not enough strength to be too abrasive. The little rubber pieces that are in between the bristles give a gentle massage and skin and feel great. Highly recommend this item!

6e36bb0f-3ea1-4734-be18-a41fadcece42
Posted on May 31, 2022

I've left reviews on other products I've used - this is not necessarily my favorite because I personally prefer the long dry brush for easier use, especially since I'm 8 months pregnant; however, this one is easy to use for my arms. Again, so far, I haven't used this one as much, but it is a great product. I will probably pass it along to my husband so he can have one to use!

1bc00353-3bba-43a5-af5a-969c671d92bd
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This product is amazingggg for dry brushing your thighs! Especially if you’re like me and had 2 babies in 2 years 🤣 it definitely makes a noticeable difference with cellulite / stretch marks and also can be very relaxing and therapeutic when used correctly! The quality for the price is 10/10.