SG

Posted on May 24, 2022
Natural Glow

I have used the facial tanner sever times so far. In the below pictures, you really can’t tell that it gave me a natural glow but what is really noticeable is how even my skin tone looks and maybe the softening of my wrinkles which to me is a plus. The tanner went on smooth and easy to blend. It had a mild scent . I applied in a clean face and waited to then put my moisturizer on. Perfect!

fc46aefe-9935-4133-a70b-2c85602e9b8e
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I am always a little nervous to put something on my face for fear of what it looks like. I started using this and could see a slow, even coloring change. I did not notice any reactions and I think it is because the quality of products that are in it . The scent is even good for a self tanner.

a3d0b2c9-e4e1-4920-8d49-29386dfe3b18
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I’m super happy to have found this face Tanner! I got the fair/medium and it took two applications to get a tan color. I’d rather have that than have something too tan and then not be able to change it! The scent is amazing. No “Tanner” smell at all. It’s kind of powdery and slightly tropical. The cream absorbs well into my skin and isn’t too greasy or drying. I have sensitive skin but did not experience any reaction to this cream. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this product. I even love the packaging, as shown in the photo.

ea8f3a35-254d-4721-a362-67209ff6c93c
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Love love love this face tanner! I was very skeptical at first because I have tried so many different brands of face tanning lotion. This one feels amazing and is white in color and smells like your at the beach! I also haven’t had any streaks like other brands.

28d53152-9ff3-466e-a545-1d5e95f25ab9
3269bdb4-a298-4c1b-a254-337954acb4ec
Posted on May 2, 2022

This is the 3rd tube of the Beauty By Earth I have used. This product always delivers consistent results. Definitely works best after exfoliating. Results are usually visible in 2-3 hours. Product has light pleasant scent & leaves no after smell. Product will give darker results theore that is applied. But from my experience better results come from more than one application vs thicker layers.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

While I have used self tanner on my legs for years, I have avoided application to my face because I quite frankly didn't trust the products enough. I have been really happy with my experience with the Beauty By Earth I finally got up the nerve to try the face tanner. It is amazing! Easy application and smells great. This is a prefect example of the exceptional quality I have come to expect from Beauty By Earth!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I purchased this facial tanner after being happy with the tinted spf stick this company makes. I recently started tretinoin and have noticed that my facial skins turnover rate has increased and it’s resulted in the rest of my body being tanner. I loved that this product is not only cruelty free, but also vegan unlike many self tanners sold at the big box retailers. I feel good putting this on my skin knowing that not only am I getting a chemical free tan, but I’m also giving my skin nourishment from aloe vera and shea butter. So far I’ve used it at night and there has not been any color transfer to my pillows or any unpleasant smells.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have been searching for a natural alternative to stay tan in the winter months or even summer to avoid the sun! This works great and is a wonderful way to "glow" up a bit without all the bad chemicals in other self tanners! So glad I finally found something that works well and doesn't have harsh ingredients.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been buying my wife the Beauty By Earth self tanner for over 5 years. She really likes the face tanner as well... it applies nicely with the small mitt that comes in the three mitt application set as well. She recommends it to everyone! By the way, I had to call customer service some time ago to change our ship to address and they were amazing. Truly pleasant service.