SG

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This face self tanner is very good! It gave me the excellent tan i could not tell if i didn't know that it's a self-tan. It smells quite pleasantly like a carrot but does not make thd tan orange and leaves no traces. Around the nose, chin, jaw- everything evenly covered. Super tan medium to dark 🌸 I love this product it is very good and i plan sticking to it in the future. Quality is top, package with minimum plastic! I recommend!

0123aa9f-2fa3-401c-bee8-f8b89206ab99
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Was so surprised by how great this product was! I’ve never used a face tanner like this before! It’s completely natural with no chemicals or dyes. The product looks like lotion, it smelled amazing and went on so light and smooth. I actually felt it moisturizing my skin in the process. I got a super natural tan look that was perfect for just adding a little color to my face without having to damage my skin in the sun. LOVE!

9204473a-2696-41dc-a7aa-8383a55d9e0a
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I'm very hesitant to use self tanner on my face because my skin is on the sensitive side. I had no problems using this formula. The scent and consistency were light. It applied easily and left me with a nice glow. Thankfully I didn't turn into an orange blob!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This was my first time using the face tanner by BBE and I was ver pleased. No streaking or weird spots and it didn’t discolor my pillowcases. Adding a photo to show that it also doesn’t turn you a weird orange color.

20bebc2e-ef0e-4bc6-b38e-ce37bc919271
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The smell is amazing, and being on the face, that makes it worth it. The tan appears slowly. I didn’t have an issue with it getting too dark. It looks mostly natural, but a trained eye could probably tell its not a natural tan. I don’t care about that though. It’s so much healthier than laying out in the sun or a tanning bed. The size is great for the face. You don’t need a whole lot. If you pair it with Beauty by Earth’s sunless tan applicators, it gives a nice, smooth, even application and coverage. If you use your hands, make sure to wash them thoroughly. If you need to keep the tanned look, you can get away with reapplying every 4-6 days.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My face is super sensitive and prone to breakouts. I can count on instant acne a couple days after not washing my face or applying anything new. I’ve tried tanning lotions on my face before that weren’t specifically for face and they all broke me out. Needless to say I have to be really careful. I’m happy to report this product didn’t burn my face or cause acne! Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I absolutely love this face tanner! It goes on smoothly when I use my small mitt to apply it. It looks very natural and does not look orange! It has a nice scent and a little goes a long way. I have bought this exact tanner several times and definitely recommend it!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am obsessed with this face tanner! It smells phenomenal and is so moisturuzing! Everytime I smell it I feel like I'm going on vacation and I love how it gives me the subtle "just sun kissed" look with a thin all over application. I use it ever other day or every 3rd day and it looks very natural. I even got my sister hooked. It also doesn't rub off on to my white pillow cases either! I just love this stuff.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have melasma and try to keep my face out of the sun, so my face is a lot lighter than the rest of my body. I was a little nervous using this because I don't want to be walking around with an orange face, but it gives a natural bronze and really helps my lighter face blend with the rest of my body. I like that it isn't too dramatic with one application and that I can control how dark I want to go. Very happy with it! Also, I'm usually sensitive to fragrance but this doesn't bother my nose or anything, and smells very pleasant.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I came home from a Spring Break trip and was sad to see my tan fading. I picked up this product and it was a great choice! It’s easy to apply and doesn’t smell bad like some self tanners do. This product gives a nice even color. It’s a beautiful bronzey brown - not orange at all. It also lasted a good amount of time! Great quality, especially for the price! I definitely recommend.