SG

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Best tool I’ve used for my face, not only does it tighten my face but it also left my face tingling. The quality,the feel is solid but light when gliding to your face.The packaging came very snug keeping the tool safe.It’s a small yet travel sized tool.it’s benefits the lymphatic system

3a492a22-0e39-4d95-be37-630e592fe184
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I was looking for gua sha for awhile. Was not sure if it works or not, but after seing reviews on social media i decided to give it a shot and try. I did not regret a second! It massages the face, de-puffs it and leaves it glowing. Any cream, any face oil or serum is good to combine for better results with gua-sha! Arrived super fast and i highly recommend!

f4e99397-9f54-4f9c-b612-7f761619fc8a
7d4a077f-3d1b-4c8f-9343-93b1be9b4271
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love Gua Sha tools!! They really do help my jaw line to look slimmer and my skin to look more glowy. I like this one compared to others because it’s a little smaller which allows for a more precise and effective massage. The packaging is lovely. The stone is high quality and I love the light jade color. This would make a great gift for someone as well. Definitely recommend!

c3446582-8eb4-4c68-9136-d828be2b414c
56001e9f-ddcd-4302-916f-6753c4427cf4
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I ordered this after watching some tutorials for facial contouring and toning on instagram and TikTok. I wasn’t expecting much but after using this, I was pleasantly surprised. I haven’t used it long enough to confirm or deny that Gua Sha’s can in fact tone and contour but I can say that my face muscles feel more relaxed (I have really really bad TMJD and this item has helped relieve some of the tension in my jaw) and it definitely helps with lymphatic drainage. Also, the packaging is absolutely beautiful. Who doesn’t love pretty packaging??

e544f387-6d96-48b8-a6a1-5f96286aa07d
754a54c1-4a2b-498c-a0df-125f538ace2c
5940c8b9-5443-4973-866a-26c05c3cb193
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This Jade Gia Sha tool is the perfect ending to my nightly beauty routine. It is a beautiful quality piece of jade that fits perfectly in my hand. It is not too big and not too small. It’s size is about 3 inches long by 2 inches wide. It comes in a nice foam padding that ensures it is not damaged in the delivery. I keep mine in the original box for storage since it is sturdy and safe. The instructions are on the box already so it is perfect for storing the Gua Sha. I have only been using it for a week but it is cool and smooth on my face after washing and moisturizing. I am very happy with this product.

91333f38-e267-4359-b2d8-198310926518
Posted on May 18, 2022

This tool is absolutely incredible! I have started using it nightly following my serums. I use vitamin e oil as well as coconut oil and then follow a face sculpting routine. I can see a huge difference in the puffiness in my face as well as my jawline. Quality is extremely nice. It has also helped drain the fluids in my tonsils. This tool is amazing! I highly recommend this,Simply Love it! Easy to use, easy to hold on to a while using it , doesn’t slip from hands. It would be a great gift for anytime of the year paired with any serum!

9b138879-d1f5-4f59-acf8-4c4308a0aecc
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

If I had read the box first I would have known to put facial oil on it to help slide easier, Its made of a solid stone and its cold. Which is actually refreshing on the face. Small enough to fit in your hand, but big enough to cover some surface.

d5ebad3b-ed0a-43f0-9d5f-f7ae6712aac1
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The scraping massage tool fits perfectly in the palm of your hand, with all edges smooth and sliding. It is simple to maintain a scraper. It can be cleaned with soda, washed with soap and water, and wiped down with an antiseptic cloth. There is no need for any special skin preparation. Makeup removal, toning, and the application of a cream or oil are sufficient. Gua Sha massage can be performed without the use of cream, but I prefer to use it to soften the skin and improve gliding. As with manual massage, you don't need to use a lot of oil; a regular medium-weight care cream will suffice. If the skin is extremely dry, the cream is required. The entire massage takes me about 15 minutes, but most of the time it only takes me 10 minutes. Following the massage, I wash away any remaining cream or oil and apply my usual care, which includes tonic, serum, and cream. During the massage, the skin becomes more toned, elastic, and wrinkles become less visible. The skin will glow with radiance and freshness if you massage it regularly. Massage prevents the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.

40e6633e-9082-4637-8a29-ab842411a2f1
8d338da2-69c3-4cb7-856e-294c8f123003
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I really like this Gua Sha tool. I have others I have used, one of which I included in photo. They are a bit heavier, thicker and with a slightly different shape. I must say I like this one better and feel it works better on my skin. I love the way this tool helps de-puff and temporarily smooth my skin. I can’t attest to any miracle results but it definitely feels good and helps serums absorb without the use of fingers. A few general things to note. It does feel cool at room temp but refrigerating will make it cooler. You need oil or serum on your face to use this so it glides smoothly. Also you want it pretty FLAT against your skin as you move it so the flat part not the edge is moving across your face. (I noticed some photos had it correctly positioned, but some did not, so I wanted to clarify). If you want to try a Gua Sha stone you cannot go wrong with this one.

ebc4f4ae-c1a7-4806-9667-28fa6c50b90a
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I’ve been wanting a gua sha for so long and this one is perfect!! it’s so nice it really glides along the face well and i feel like the shape/ indents are perfect for your jaw and cheekbones! i already see a difference in my face and i’ve only been using it a week

198aa387-d0a4-41b5-95be-d5ce4fdff061