SG

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
❤❤❤love

I love this lip scrub. The texture is same as a body sugar scrub. The smell is this delicious vanilla scent that I can't get enough of. Packed with fair trade sugar, Jojoba oil, and coconut oil. I'm all about lip products and this doesn't disappoint at all. I am always licking my lips therefor sometimes leaving them chapped. So about twice a week I apply a little to my lips . It removes all dead skin leaving me with soft luscious lips.Another great thing about this scrub is that it's so safe you could actually eat it. No harsh chemicals. Just oils, beeswax, vanilla extract, and of course the sugar. I started to notice my lips are more nourished and kissable after only the first use. I can't say enough how much I love this scrub. I highly recommend it. This is definitely one of my favorites.

5349a313-98f5-4ebc-93a8-39a80dd4423e
991834ed-d136-42c7-8899-4724a0a8471d
35acebf2-ec97-49e1-b786-79ea12730ad6
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This lip scrub is so good! I love that it taste good as well I use this in the morning and then apply lip stick. it leaves your lips so smooth and soft that it makes the lipstick look so great!! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a lip scrub. Also the scent is really good as well its not to strong which i was afraid of because i am prone to migraines from strong scents! But the lip scrub is amazing and doesnt give me migraines! 10/10!

b5263cc4-df08-418a-b092-1663812b32c5
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have really dry, often chapped lips and am constantly applying lip balm to keep them moisturized. Even then, I still need a good lip scrub to use weekly and they are hard to find! This is definately a good one. I love the vanilla scent, it's not too harsh but its also very effective, and my lips feel and look so smooth after each us.

c692370c-dbd9-4b62-9795-08b4e40c8443
1d9d0fdc-b881-453e-82d8-87085916f9d7
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I live in a super dry climate, so my lips are always rough! This stuff makes my lips smooth, soft, and I love that I can just lick it off when I’m done! I am also impressed with the fair trade ingredients. The more fair trade is used, the more normal it becomes!

7dddea07-a867-463d-8763-a4bc60d4efc9
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This lip scrub is so nice! It smells like cake, and feels so good. I live in Maine and dry winter air means my lips are chapped all the time. I started using this every couple of days and it has made a huge difference. I love that I can just lick the extra off of my lips! My lips feel so smooth and moisturized. At first I was surprised at how little the jar is, but then I realized that it's because it doesn't have any preservatives or bad chemicals. I feel good about using something like this on my mouth!

5411c1ae-b4b2-4533-970d-c1e3402b2ff2
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Omg I'm addicted to this scrub! It works really well leaving my lips fully hydrated and softer. Its flavor is delicious. I used other scrubs before and almost all left a weird flavor in my mouth. This one is so good and since the ingredients are all natural, instead of wiping off the residues after using it, I lick them with a coffee or tea. It's just delicious.

d153084d-1242-447b-8950-2bafb781a976
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Exfoliating is an important step before applying any lip product. Love this lip scrub because of the yummy vanilla scent and the nourishing natural ingredients. It smells good enough to eat! It’s a small tub but a little bit goes a long way, and it’s a great size for travel.

8bc14eca-28be-4d18-af47-ecacbae7fad1
a00728e5-a48d-400f-9578-e6fb9029b0a3
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love the vanilla scent, it’s sweet and pleasant. I like to use this once a week especially at bedtime and follow with some lip moisturizer. After I use it, my lips feel well exfoliated and well taken care of. I can easily apply any lipstick afterwards feeling soft and smooth on my lips.

4b983a6c-8af6-4ee8-9602-ae13d30c2e3e
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have had a problem of dry lips since the past few months. This product has really worked for me. It leaves my lips exfoliated, healed, moisturized, hydrated and rejuvenated. I could see the difference in softness after the very first use. I love it’s warm, vanilla scent and overall quality.

0b397b2f-db3f-49de-83f7-2774c10baea1
b1c462e4-3be4-45cf-9b21-cc34e2fcd29d
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am a 30 year old woman. My lips become dry at times. I like to use a lip scrub to remove any dry skin, especially before applying lipstick. This scrub works and is also moisturizing. This scrub has a vanilla scent that isn’t too strong. I appreciate that the package has a protective sticker over the lid so you can tell if the product was opened or not (the picture I uploaded is after I opened the product). The grit of this scrub is small so it wouldn’t be too harsh for one with sensitive skin.

ccf89f59-d58b-43d3-8737-9530ac29e7dc