SG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Perfect peeling chemical exfoliant for sensitive skin! I have rosacea and was never able to find a moisturizing exfoliant before this, it's very gentle, calming and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and patchy. The composition is amazing, with lots of quality ingredients to ensure the best skin benefits and results for a reasonable price. I recommend using once or twice a week, using too frequently could still damage the skin barrier. The scent is amazing and the packaging size is very good.

204a5591-300d-4b32-8468-8dea096a345f
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The size is ideal, it has a slight scent but it doesn’t bother me at all. It is quite similar to any other peeling gel tbh it’s like a physical exfoliate. The quality is nice and I use it twice or three times per week. I use the tiniest amount and sometimes since I have a sensitive skin it does burn a little but it’s bearable

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

First time trying a peeling gel and my skin loves it. It’s a big amount but you don’t need much each use and don’t use it every day. To use just a pea sized amount per cheek and forehead then gently roll in circles. It may take a while to ball up and start the exfoliating but it’s a pleasant experience with the Floral and almost citrusy scent. The first time I used it it felt a little stripping but after that once it hasn’t dried me out again though I wouldn’t say it’s moisturising or hydrating at all.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love it. I have combination skin, kind of sensitive. It benefits my skin a lot, makes my skin super soft and is very gentle. I use it 1-2 a week. The scent is nice, not to overpowering. Beautiful packaging. Great size for the price.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

do the job ... i tried it on my hand first to see if it will irritate my skin or not ... it doesn't , and it smells good ... ^^

c03948c6-b254-4f7a-b249-d251e26f8194
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Genlte and effective peeling gel, not heavily sented, Works well on most skin types, maybe nit with sensitized or reactive skin. Perfect for use once weekly for soft and exfoliated skin.

Cannot say anything bad about the product. I have been using peeling gels for a while now, as they are gentle, yet effective. My favourite of all time is by the saem, that brand is not listed here, and I needed to find a nice peeling gel as an alternative. Unfortunately neither this gel, not the 9Gskin grapefruit one have reached my expectations. Neither one of them peel “clean enough”. After using the gel I still have leftover skin that rolls off my face, while I am drying it with a napkin. But amongst this Apricot blossom and the 9Gskin I recommend this one. After the components roll up this gel does not leave a mush of different sized rolls. The smell is very pleasant and it leaves the skin very soft. I would just like it to be a bit more aggressive. If you find my review helpful please rate it

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Very smooth and remove dead skin so nicely. Nothing like a regular scrub.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

That's when I got that expression when they say "finally my skin beathes". Love this one and used it already 3 times.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It removes my dead skin very gently. My skin looks brighter and feels softer after using that.